La Liga | Round 4: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 0-3

serghei

This team is coming back. Quite a few youngsters today on the pitch. Pedri with a few superb passes as well. Trincao didn't do much offensively but defensively he was great.

Koeman needs to give some minutes to Puig as well soon.

raminho

A really entertaining AND strong display from the team. Lots of positives to take from these first games under Koeman... For starters I’m starting to ”FEEL” Bar?a again.

hardyboy

The last time we won at Balaidos was in 2015 with a lucky goal from Mathieu. This is a massive result that too with 10 men. Proud of the boys.

KingLeo10

Imagine thinking Lenglet is in any way better than Pique. Pique is still easily the best CB we have and Araujo should pair him until Araujo grows into the no.1 rol.e

JohnN

If we can build our team spirit again (today was a good step) keep the team balanced and play the guys that perform we are good enough.
Messi's role should be to make a difference when the team needs him but not carry the team. The other guys need to step up not just look for one man. This was the first good away game I have seen from us in a long time. Let's home it sticks.

gatsu

I am having some good vibes from this Bar?a, it has been ages since I took pleasure watching the team. Strange feeling but I Will say no more, don't want to jinx it...

Home of Barca Fans