La Liga | Round 36: FC Barcelona - Celta Vigo 3-1

Andresito

Staff member
Passive aggressive as you often are. You have asked me directly multiple times and I have answered and then you have always gone quiet. I don't think you are really amazed. I am very nuanced.

Riqui has scored 1 wonder goal in the less than 45 minutes he has played in total in the last 4 months.

Nah I asked you once, and I asked for a percentage of how big the chance of Riqui not being good enough is. That will show how nuanced you are. Because it seems like that percentage is absolute 0% the way some of you react.

Bobo32

Nah I asked you once, and I asked for a percentage of how big the chance of Riqui not being good enough is. That will show how nuanced you are. Because it seems like that percentage is absolute 0% the way some of you react.

You have asked many times, different things, but you never seem interested in my answer.
Giving a percentage seems strange, based on what? As I have written, based on the games, it is impossible to be both honest and knowledgeable while understanding why he doesn't play more.

Andresito

Staff member
You have asked many times, different things, but you never seem interested in my answer.
Giving a percentage seems strange, based on what? As I have written, based on the games, it is impossible to be both honest and knowledgeable while understanding why he doesn't play more.

Doesn't have to be much science behind it, could just take a guess. I'm curious cause of the way you're so obsessed. It's as if it's Messi getting benched in 2010.

Bobo32

Doesn't have to be much science behind it, could just take a guess. I'm curious cause of the way you're so obsessed. It's as if it's Messi getting benched in 2010.

I gave you an answer in words. There is a possibility I am wrong, but I can't give an estimation since I have seen him enough in games to form a good enough opinion of him I think. There is still a small possibility that things are happening in trainings that make Xavis decision OK, but I have given an explanation that is more likely in my opinion than Xavi being "correct".

Andresito

Staff member
I gave you an answer in words. There is a possibility I am wrong, but I can't give an estimation since I have seen him enough in games to form a good enough opinion of him I think. There is still a small possibility that things are happening in trainings that make Xavis decision OK, but I have given an explanation that is more likely in my opinion than Xavi being "correct".

Alright then

Gnidrologist

dafuq-did-I-just-watch--meme-21237.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Poor game. 3 points and that’s it. Whatever Xavi has been doing is not working. Xaviball completely losing its marbles.

With so many players out either injured or yellow carded, I am guessing we will be playing Lenglet and B team players against Getafe? Looks like we are tossing the towel in already and giving up that game.

Let’s hope Araujo is OK and we play a good game against Villarreal.

ajnotkeith

I don't know if Xavi is blind, is a liar, or maybe what's worked on during the week doesn't come out in games, but he is telling a totally different narrative to what the reality is.

We are not playing DNA football or obligated to play any way, we are simply kicking ball to wide players to cross every single attack. With some pressing added in. So we are like any average English side, whilst having several world class players.

It works against LL fodder who can't physically deal with the speed and strength but there is good reason why we struggled in Europe so much this season against more physically well teams that have adapted for our setup. Soon, LaLiga will follow if we continue.

Results will eventually match performance..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Such a strange match. Low quality of football but some entertainment nonetheless. Something like EPL fans get to see every weekend. Disjointed game plans, bad passes, etc.

Where is Barca, Xavi?

ajnotkeith

Such a strange match. Low quality of football but some entertainment nonetheless. Something like EPL fans get to see every weekend. Disjointed game plans, bad passes, etc.

Where is Barca, Xavi?

Against Sociedad, we recorded our second lowest possession % in like 20 years or something. We are not Cruyffistas or a DNA team, we are 'get the ball out wide to the pacy lad' and 'get it in the mixer to the big striker'.

Teams will catch onto this next season and I really hope it is not how we intend to play.

Horatio

You're welcome
Low energy game altogether. From both sides alike plus the crowd. Add to that Araujo brought off in ambulance and Ter Stegen showing he still got it.
Was an awful experience to watch.

Porque

I can't believe I lived through the Valverde era, and a Xavi game is the first one that puts me to sleep. Sounds like I didn't miss much in the second half.

Home of Barca Fans