Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Barca

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Chainsaw

Killahead
This season cant finish soon enough. Several rubbish players in the squad that do not deserve to wear this shirt.

Total-Football

Felix cancelo out next season both. I changed my opinion.. I would rather risk finding the cubarsis and yamals rather than a brainless player and a low intensity attacker

FCBfan22

Being realistic, RM should've had Liga wrapped long ago, considering how shit we are/were in multiple patches of the season.

raskolnikov

I dont regret not watching this match. The different in mentality from Madrid vs Barca had been a constant huge factor at crucial times in these last 6/7 years. Mental midget club mindset unfortunately vs a strong clutch do or die attitude. No surprise it was another 90th minute winner from them vs us

Asylum15

Absolutely un-inspired, tired, predictable, slow, lethargic fucking performance again with Lamine the only positive.

Adios Xavi, loved you as a player but please don't let the door hit you on the way out.
We need a RADICAL change at this club of mentality and I am ABSOLUTELY certain it won't happen.

Fuck this season, I'm out.

Home of Barca Fans