La Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 4-0

Gaudi

First impressions:

1. We play faster, much better tempo. But it remains to be seen is it a new normal or just first game
2. We have bodies in the box finally. All attacks seem much better because of that simple fact
3. Coutinho looks good in this setup
4. Fati looks mega good
5. We need someone for Busi

If Dembele, Trincao and Pedri show something we are ok.

fergus90

It's extremely refreshing to see 4 attackers in the box waiting to get on the end of a cross. Seems like forever since we saw that on a regular basis.

Zidane82

GOATinho is fucking class this game. Hopefully he keeps this up for the season.

Replace Griez with Dembele/Trincao and Replace Busquets with literally anyone and this will be even better.
I think we will have to sacrifice my hero Busqs if we are to see the best of FDJ ..,

huskerdu

First impressions:

1. We play faster, much better tempo. But it remains to be seen is it a new normal or just first game
2. We have bodies in the box finally. All attacks seem much better because of that simple fact
3. Coutinho looks good in this setup
4. Fati looks mega good
5. We need someone for Busi

If Dembele, Trincao and Pedri show something we are ok.

How do you feel about our defense?

BBZ8800

Some said that 4231 is defensive and only 433 is the way to go.

I haven't seen us attacking with 4 attackers for years.

Ansu very good.
Cou very good.

Messi dwelling on the ball.
Frenkie scared and looking for Messi in every action.

We play faster.
We don't need Busi and Arthur to dwell on the ball for 20 seconds in the build up.

We play direct, faster, some long balls, switching sides and not a granny slow football with 2 meter sideway passes like in previous seasons.

kattanib

What has changed?

We have only one lazy player and all else is expected to run

Messi isn?t special in the since that priority should be given to him in passes, aka when Messi is humanized all else will rise

We are returning to our routes and have meaningful entertaining possession with fast risky forward passes

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Griezmann and Busi are my two complaints so far. Rest of our players have been great.

Home of Barca Fans