La Liga Round 29: Getafe - FC Barcelona 0-0

Richard.H

We need to win this match, no excuses.

BTW, what happened to this forum? The whole layout has changed. Feels like the Man City forum

Etoshow

With a 13 points lead, I think the team can help Lewandowski to secure the pichichi trophy 🏆 while winning games. That could be great to give him confidence and comeback next year better than ever I hope.

Xavi should definitely play with Kessie in the miedfield. Raphinha should be on the bench and come in the last 30 minutes.

jamrock

With a 13 points lead, I think the team can help Lewandowski to secure the pichichi trophy 🏆 while winning games. That could be great to give him confidence and comeback next year better than ever I hope.

Xavi should definitely play with Kessie in the miedfield. Raphinha should be on the bench and come in the last 30 minutes.
Nah raphinha has to start, had a poor game last time out, but he's still better than Torres & Fati.

JamDav1982

Rest Balde for what?

He should be playing and trying to improve on a few things such as his cross from out wide.

There is one game a week now anyway.

Balde didnt start at hom to Man Utd and didnt play in 2 of last 6 league games before this.

Calma.

serghei

Raphinha has to play, even if he makes too many mistakes. He still is the best winger we have atm easily.

We don't have some elite winger in this squad. Best we have is Dembele and when he's injured, Raphinha is easily the best of the rest.

JamDav1982

Dont think Raphinha has been all that much better than Torres on RW recently when he has played there but he has been better longer term and cant complain if he starts.

Raphinha better passer and more likely to get goal. Torres better dribbler on outside and about only one bar Dembele that can cross from there.

Home of Barca Fans