La Liga Round 15: FC Barcelona - Espanyol 1-1

Messi983

Tbh, I don't even care anymore, I'm just laughing at Lahoz Circus everytime he's in town.

15 yellow and 2 red cards, has actually beaten the Argentina-Netherlands game (15yc, 1rc). Without playing extra time too!

MOTM once again.

resize

Messigician

Tbh, I don't even care anymore, I'm just laughing at Lahoz Circus everytime he's in town.

15 yellow and 2 red cards, has actually beaten the Argentina-Netherlands game (15yc, 1rc). Without playing extra time too!

MOTM once again.

resize

Clown corrupt ref

JamDav1982

World cup refs were exactly the same in terms of cheating as today.

Not too many fans whined back then.

Interesting.
People see cheating only when it is against their favorite team/player, not when it is obviously in their favor.

What decisions are you claiming Lahoz 'cheated' on?

Nah.. Lahoz lost control of game is about all that happened.

You actually think this is 'evidence' of anything..do better than that.

L3v1s

And there goes the points advantage... I actually thought we might have a chance at La Liga but not with this football.

Messi983

Clown corrupt ref

Not corrupt, he's usually bad for both teams. He has big ego and wants to be in spotlight.

Not his fault he's delegated for derbies and high risk games anyway. Let him ref game between Getafe and Osasuna that nobody watches and he'll do well more times than not. But when in front of a big audience he wants to be the star of the game.

raskolnikov

Not corrupt, he's usually bad for both teams. He has big ego and wants to be in spotlight.

Not his fault he's delegated for derbies and high risk games anyway. Let him ref game between Getafe and Osasuna that nobody watches and he'll do well more times than not. But when in front of a big audience he wants to be the star of the game.
We usually get the short end of the stick though when he's in charge.
He clearly also had it in for us today.

Or you feel Espanyol suffered just as badly from his refereeing?

JamDav1982

What decisions did Barca 'suffer' on?

He was same for both sides and it was not even until after it was 1-1 and in last 10/15 mins that he lost control anyway and Barca probably had their best period of chances then anyway.

serghei

Smaller teams benefit from the chaos Lahoz causes, but it's not because he is corrupt. He is just not all right upstairs. Manzano is the corrupt one, refereeing us with malice most of the time.

All the others look fair to me.

terryzinc

FIFA said he is trash but La Liga brings him back to screw FCB which he has done for years. It is pretty said when you know how the games are fixed. I said before the re-start. RM will get a PK and FCB opponent will get a PK I said BEFORE the re-start FCB will be assigned a Lahoz the number 2 cheater against FCB he will give the opponents a PK and FCB player will get Red Card and he will create a clown show of a game.

JamDav1982

FIFA said he is trash but La Liga brings him back to screw FCB which he has done for years. It is pretty said when you know how the games are fixed. I said before the re-start. RM will get a PK and FCB opponent will get a PK I said BEFORE the re-start FCB will be assigned a Lahoz the number 2 cheater against FCB he will give the opponents a PK and FCB player will get Red Card and he will create a clown show of a game.

It was a clear pen for Espanyol.

Messi983

I don't blame him for not winning.

We're usually affected by his decisions because players let him get into their heads. He's good at creating chaos but it's our fault to fall for this shit imo. Put the game away, score 2-3 goals and then he won't even have a chance to ruin the game.

raskolnikov

What decisions did Barca 'suffer' on?

He was same for both sides and it was not even until after it was 1-1 and in last 10/15 mins that he lost control anyway and Barca probably had their best period of chances then anyway.
Red for alba, reds not given for Espanyol twice, the thousand yellows for us whenever someone questioned his decisions?

raskolnikov

I don't blame him for not winning.

We're usually affected by his decisions because players let him get into their heads. He's good at creating chaos but it's our fault to fall for this shit imo. Put the game away, score 2-3 goals and then he won't even have a chance to ruin the game.
Why do we have to adapt to his incompetence, corruptisn and clear bias towards us?
He should be blasted and banned from refereeing games in la liga.

Iniesta Ultra

Had the start time wrong and missed it, but watching highlights, comments here, and common sense better off. Sounds like Laho's infinity cards was the only interesting part of the match.

Will continue to pray for Xavi's sacking.

Home of Barca Fans