La Liga | Round 10: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 1-0

Jakabor

Not winning anything playing like this. Limp dick football.

Why the fuck didn?t they just sell Leo? He doesn?t want to be here, they?d have saved his enormous salary and maybe fetched a solid transfer fee.

malvolio

Game should have ended in a draw, bar Ter Stegen's stupid mistake. Boring an very low performance from both teams.

Birdy

Messi is a phantasm walking. player down both in offense and defense.
Griezman is awful.

Just getting rid of Messi in January and benching Griezman magically will solve most problems of our attack.
If club buys Depay, the only way to go forward when Ansu is back is:
---Dembele----Cou/Pedri------Ansu
---------------Depay-------

JohnN

We are playing even worse than last season and don't even have all those veterans slowing us down and shit. We just don't have the required level of players and it's painfully obvious.
The veterans were past it but we're also great players.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Really not expecting much from this season, just hope that we will qualify for the CL.

Start next season anew without Messi and see how it goes. We won't have much money to spend on signings though and if we do, spend on CBs.

Rory

We are playing even worse than last season and don't even have all those veterans slowing us down and shit. We just don't have the required level of players and it's painfully obvious.
The veterans were past it but we're also great players.

yup, the whole squad is poor. Can't think of a single player that belongs in the top 10 for their position based on form for the last 1-2 years. Maybe Alba due to the poor level of left backs in the world.

Barcilliant

Really not expecting much from this season, just hope that we will qualify for the CL.

Start next season anew without Messi and see how it goes. We won't have much money to spend on signings though and if we do, spend on CBs.

�� No way. We will be lucky to qualify for EL.
I think missing a season in Europe will be good for us. It will instill a sense of urgency and get rid of the entitled attitude we've had for so long.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think missing a season in Europe will be good for us. It will instill a sense of urgency and get rid of the entitled attitude we've had for so long.

Good for us? Do you know how much money we will lose from not qualifying for the CL? Could be as much as 100m and that is not chunk change. We don't need another wake-up call, we already had it, we just don't have the audacity and more importantly resources (money) to rejuvenate the squad. Senior players will all be gone in 2 years, the question is who will going to fill those holes.

jjb1989

Ter Stegen made a very poor judgment call leaving his position. He is human and made a mistake, something he rarely does. Don't be quick to shout at him, be quick to shout that we just as a squad can't seem to come back from any mistakes made.
All the same, Ter Stegen is one of the best goalkeepers we've had in a long time and I wouldn't change him for the world even after tonight.

Secondly, am I the only one on here feeling like Koeman just isn't cut out for this job? He cannot seem to get the squad to deliver at any hint of resistance. That and reading his managerial stats, there's nothing much impressive about it.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

If we don't get into the CL, we'll literally become a new Milan. Have you seen our debt? :lol:

Richard.H

I think it would do us some good too in instilling an underdog mentality and more of a hard-working/no BS attitude. As crazy as it sounds we need more players like Brathwaite, not in terms of talent, but in terms of attitude and hard work. Just puts his head down and his grateful to wear the shirt and gives his all out there. More players like that instead of entitled players like Griezmann, Pique, and 34 year old Messi.

Start clean, play players that are happy to wear the shirt (more Brathwaites, Pedri's, Fati's), and see where it goes.

When Roberto was out because of injury Koeman still had one substitution. He continued with 10 men for 6 minutes, i mean WTF, who in his right mind would do that?

Home of Barca Fans