La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Bellingham has now 5 goals after 4 ll matches. He overtakes Hazard who had 4 goals in 4 years. Also he is the second player after Cristiano Ronaldo who scored in his first 4 matches as new Real madrid player. Stunning guy.

cracken

Actually, dont mind its him. Pretty likeable guy. Im more concerned of vardrid heroics. Those guys cant catch a break. Like, wtf whole world right now can see that all the doubtful situations goes in their favour. We need to pull 90+ points season if we want to have a chance to defend the title
Two doubtful penalty decisions went against Madrid today. There was hardly anything controversial in this game.

I'm convinced that complaining about refs after a Madrid win is just a tradition at this point for some Barca fans.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Can only imagine all the times it did not work out of you and decided not to share.
Nah usually don't have time/don't bother to bet on them even if I wanted to. Did tonight and worked out. Will gladly tell you next time I lose money on Real.

El Gato

Villarato!
It’s not like he played brilliant or anything… just like last game.

Anyway, what Real does is not sustainable. I will be amazed if they are still in the race come January. Their offensive depth and quality looks shocking.

Barca not being much better in anything should keep us in the race.

That said striker clearly missing. Weird gamble by Floper. Do not understand it

mc_lovin

Barca not being much better in anything should keep us in the race.

That said striker clearly missing. Weird gamble by Floper. Do not understand it
In attack you have the best player (Vinicius), but we have more depth and goals. Midfield is roughly even. Defence I take ours over yours every day of the week. We also lead in pretty much every key metric (big chances created, xG...).

I feel stupid for jinxing it, but I am the most confident I ever was going into a League season. Would be nice if Bellingham would stop saving your asses though.

El Gato

Villarato!
In attack you have the best player (Vinicius), but we have more depth and goals. Midfield is roughly even. Defence I take ours over yours every day of the week. We also lead in pretty much every key metric (big chances created, xG...).

I feel stupid for jinxing it, but I am the most confident I ever was going into a League season. Would be nice if Bellingham would stop saving your asses though.

Wouldnt be so confident. Real getting rid of Benzema as a reference point rids them of old predictable movement that arguably set some players back.
It has already forced a change of formation.
We'll find out if they're worse or better off in time. Would be even better with an actual forward, but hey, the president is a cunt about it so..

Also disagree on defence. They are trash the moment they have to perform at high stakes in cups.
Might be better in week to week regularity, but temperament wise it's not something I'd swap for
Stats, defensive or offensive, dont win cups and there is only one league

mc_lovin

Wouldnt be so confident. Real getting rid of Benzema as a reference point rids them of old predictable movement that arguably set some players back.
You sure? Vinicius looked lost without him so far.

As for the rest, we will obviously see in a few months :S I am going all in on this.

El Gato

Villarato!

As for the rest, we will obviously see in a few months :S I am going all in on this.

It's only natural lol. He's the one he'd pass to or play off of through all of his career in Madrid
It's time to grow up a bit. It arguably made him less of an individual and more a completion of a fairly scary tandem. A system player shackled to his big brother. There will be a period where he will sulk, but he's now the man and has to stand up for himself. Can no longer be throwing tantrums when no captain adjacent to him that can take a bit of a hit (although Benzema has been a shit captain honestly)

But up to him to decide if he wants to move on, or if he prefers being that 40% to a 60% of a striker next to him

Horatio

You're welcome
It's only natural lol. He's the one he'd pass to or play off of through all of his career in Madrid
It's time to grow up a bit. It arguably made him less of an individual and more a completion of a fairly scary tandem. A system player shackled to his big brother. There will be a period where he will sulk, but he's now the man and has to stand up for himself. Can no longer be throwing tantrums when no captain adjacent to him that can take a bit of a hit (although Benzema has been a shit captain honestly)

But up to him to decide if he wants to move on, or if he prefers being that 40% to a 60% of a striker next to him
One piece live action a W tho.

serghei

Bellingham didn't score golazos so far, but mobile no9 type of goals with pretty routine finishing and proper movement. Think he is gonna put up a high no. of goals and assists.

Home of Barca Fans