La Liga 23/24

Who wins La Liga?

• Total voters

NKMaribor

At least Bellingham should be back for Bilbao, so he needs to come up with the goods, since Vinicius decided he didn't wanna play that game...

If Barca does not win tomorrow it is pretty much over. We can afford to drop points vs. Bilbao and El Classico.

Morten

Maybe Bilbao breathing down their necks for 4th place will motivate Atletico enough, so that for once, they won't bend over for Barcelona again.

Temptation

Gonna get hate from the Messi fans(they'll accuse me of being a CR7 fanboy) here but Vinicius just can't pull off arrogance the same way CR7 did. At all. Vinicius looks extremely annoying, insufferable and like a dork with his antics. CR7 acted like a douchebag but had the swagger and panache to carry it most of the time.

Same with Thierry Henry. His cockiness and arrogance in his playing days was so cool and absolutely iconic.

Another such player was Eric Cantona. The arrogance suited him so well that it was well recieved by Football fans.

In his peak, Roger Federer strutted around the court like he owned it and had that superiority complex. He effortlessly pulled it off.

Vinicius should really stick to Football. He's not that guy. He looks like an absolute idiot on the pitch. Terrible behaviour.

Morten

Gonna get hate from the Messi fans(they'll accuse me of being a CR7 fanboy) here but Vinicius just can't pull off arrogance the same way CR7 did. At all. Vinicius looks extremely annoying, insufferable and like a dork with his antics. CR7 acted like a douchebag but had the swagger and panache to carry it most of the time.

Same with Thierry Henry. His cockiness and arrogance in his playing days was so cool and absolutely iconic.

Another such player was Eric Cantona. The arrogance suited him so well that it was well recieved by Football fans.

In his peak, Roger Federer strutted around the court like he owned it and had that superiority complex. He effortlessly pulled it off.

Vinicius should really stick to Football. He's not that guy. He looks like an absolute idiot on the pitch. Terrible behaviour.

Ronaldo only got away with it because of performances on the pitch, and his looks, he has always been a cringe-machine otherwise.

Personally, i never cared for his trademark celebration, but hey, his actual cool ones("calma") got banned, so can't blame it all on him, had to find one that was lame and didn't upset people, i guess.

Horatio

You're welcome
Ferran and Raphina are better players... I will die on that hill.
I agree on ferran. Makes stuff happen. Raphina has 6 years on nico, so nico still has time to mature his game. But people were excited to bring him to barca. That I don’t see. Watched bilbao here and there last few weeks but pretty underwhelming control on ball. Raphina likely more talented yeah.

Temptation

Ronaldo only got away with it because of performances on the pitch, and his looks, he has always been a cringe-machine otherwise.

Personally, i never cared for his trademark celebration, but hey, his actual cool ones("calma") got banned, so can't blame it all on him, had to find one that was lame and didn't upset people, i guess.
Well, Vini has the performances too but he still can't get away with it because of the reasons I mentioned above.

Most of Ronaldo's cringe moments have been in the last 2 years when he failed to handle his steep decline.

People around the globe copy CR7 celebrations, free kick style, stance, tricks, skill moves and mannerisms. He was always a total showman. Him being a handsome bastard was just an added advantage.

He just had that presence. When he was on your screen, he just owned it with his sheer presence and swagger(in the same way some big movie stars do).

Home of Barca Fans