• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Birdy

Precisely the kind of win on which Zizou survives: never being the better side during the game, parking bus at the back, find a way to score a goal and scrap a narrow win.

The question is: Is Zidane's future at stake if after a loss or draw vs Gladbach midweek RM is out of CL?

serghei

Yea, exactly what I expected. Madrid 1-0 win vs a crap Sevilla with a keeper who already in the first half tried his best to gift the opponent a couple of goals.

Imagine my surprise when I saw on flashcore that the guy actually scored an own goal in the 2nd half. :lol:

Alik

Before the start of the season many laughed off the possibility of being like AC Milan and losing out on CL spot.

Morten

Cadiz, 20th position when it comes to possession, 5th on the table.
Possession just for the sake of it doesn`t matter.

El Gato

Villarato!
We can park the bus reasonably well when Ramos and Carvajal are here. Bit dodgy as you never know when Ramos will decide to get sent off, but will work vs 80% of La Liga.

Morten

We can park the bus reasonably well when Ramos and Carvajal are here. Bit dodgy as you never know when Ramos will decide to get sent off, but will work vs 80% of La Liga.

If Atletico wants to dominate the game, i guess we`ll park it, as they are a better side than us, maybe we`ll get one from a setpiece or something.

El Gato

Villarato!
We can certainly win, but I wouldn't count on anything. The bigger certainty here is that Atleti haven't stopped being Atleti - they love to help us out in direct meetings.

Home of Barca Fans