Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Gifting Suarez (not for free though, we received around 10m for him) to a direct competitor in the league was indeed the stupidest transfer out decision we made.

I guess no other team was willing to take him in with his wages and also Suarez probably didn't want to leave Spain just yet.

fergus90

I counted about 4-5 missed passes and poor touches in the last 15 mins by him. If it wasn?t for his goal my match rating for him would be poor

Doesn’t that describe Suarez from 2017 onwards though. Frustrate the hell out of you then score a crucial goal.

malvolio

I counted about 4-5 missed passes and poor touches in the last 15 mins by him. If it wasn?t for his goal my match rating for him would be poor

well he gets the job done for them. while we counting missed passes and suarez donkey moves, they are getting closer to the league title.

JamDav1982

Gifting Suarez (not for free though, we received around 10m for him) to a direct competitor in the league was indeed the stupidest transfer out decision we made.

I guess no other team was willing to take him in with his wages and also Suarez probably didn't want to leave Spain just yet.

Worse decision would have been keeping him.

fergus90

To be honest though we are the masters of our own downfall with the dumb individual errors.

Without them we'd be top now. I know it's the old if my Auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle argument, but it's less Suarez being at Atletico and more our own mistakes why we are trailing them now.

If Barca can keep their focus and keep momentum going I'm pretty sure no one will be missing Suarez come what May.

malvolio

They wouldn't be close to the title if it wasn't for Suarez.

if you look at last year's matches, we and real were in about the same position points wise, in march.

meanwhile atletico was 20 points off the pace or something near that. suarez has won them 5-6 games with his goals this season? so there's that i guess.

If we don't fuck up endlessly in the first third of the season we're winning this league no doubt.

that is mostly on koeman fucking around with the formation and not knowing how to play + messi being jaded or whatever the fuck. if messi didn't get his shit together in 2021 we wouldn't be having the conversation about title challenge.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

if you look at last year's matches, we and real were in about the same position points wise, in march.

meanwhile atletico was 20 points off the pace or something near that. suarez has won them 5-6 games with his goals this season? so there's that i guess.

Atletico got a lot better in second half of last season when Carrasco arrived back and Llorente started to play further forward.

Not all about Suarez in comparison to whole of last season.

They had better results than Barca in that time I think.

Home of Barca Fans