• Villarreal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Real Sociedad

• Other

• Total voters

mc_lovin

Not that we deserved to win so i dont really care, but no one will ever mention that we could have had a penalty right at the end.

Looked like Casemiro tried to milk that - as he often does. Scream included. But literally saw the scene once.. you have a link? Would like to see the scene again.

Daisymorr

Zidane surely cant last much longer.. 3 CL's have bought him this amount of time but they are playing so poor with so many guys underperforming.

Daisymorr

Atletico with 3 games in hand an 1 point clear almost at half season

If they flop this they are true Pathetico.

Suarez though!! You just know he will score the vital goals for them! They will be tough to catch. Its Karma, you sell a legend like Suarez to a title rival and it will come back to bite.

:suarez1:

JamDav1982

Suarez though!! You just know he will score the vital goals for them! They will be tough to catch. Its Karma, you sell a legend like Suarez to a title rival and it will come back to bite.

:suarez1:

Correct decision to let him go.

Team is bit by bit getting back to where should be.

Barca were winning nothing with Messi/Suarez in front three or worse.. front two which often was.

Morten

Barca were winning nothing with Messi/Suarez in front three or worse.. front two which often was.

This "we weren`t winning anything regardless"-thing you got going is your opinion, not a fact.
You have almost caught up to us, so, if Atletico didnt have an actual striker, you would most likely be right up there in the title-race by now.

Daisymorr

I agree the team needed changing and Suarez was maybe one of the players that did need to move on. I think selling to a rival was a bad idea though. He will be so determined to show how good he was one last time to get the better of Barca.

He should have been sold to Juve or Inter.

JamDav1982

I agree the team needed changing and Suarez was maybe one of the players that did need to move on. I think selling to a rival was a bad idea though. He will be so determined to show how good he was one last time to get the better of Barca.

He should have been sold to Juve or Inter.

It was at point where Suarez might have stayed and had contract to pay out and the absolute circus it would be with him at club from there.

If Atletico win personally doesnt bother me if Barca are making the correct decisions for club who in my opinion were going nowhere with old legs like Suarez.

Juve backed out and Inter never wanted him.

Dont blame Juve as their team is built for Ronaldo.

Daisymorr

It was at point where Suarez might have stayed and had contract to pay out and the absolute circus it would be with him at club from there.

If Atletico win personally doesnt bother me if Barca are making the correct decisions for club who in my opinion were going nowhere with old legs like Suarez.

Juve backed out and Inter never wanted him.

Dont blame Juve as their team is built for Ronaldo.

Yeah fair points made. I guess it is hard to offload a player on such a big contract too. Maybe Atletico were the only takers at that late stage.

Preferably, it would have been better to sell him to another league but that option might not have been available.

I think he is gonna be a huge player for them in the final 10 games of the season. Scoring scrappy goals that win matches and eventually the league.

Home of Barca Fans