La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Vilarrubi

I've got a really strong feeling RM is going to lose points tonight like I mean it. In fact, im absolutely sure Valladolid is going to grab a point from this game and i dont know what it is but i just have this sixth sense type of thing about these things. tuning in

SIIIIIIIUUUUUUUU
[MENTION=16684]Joppe[/MENTION] with a bangerrrrr

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This Madrid team is terrible. They are just as washed up as our rotten core is. Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Kroos, Marcelo, Modric, Bale, James, Isco, the whole lot of them, simply atrocious. They need a complete rebuild. To make matters worse, they also bought probably the worst top GK in the world on par with De Gea who can't stop conceding goals between his legs, kek.

mc_lovin

They spent 300m+ on new players this window and none of them started :lol: Also, Vinicius was terrible today.

The hype last season was unreal. Marca called him the best talent since Messi :lol: Just because he was watchable in an utterly shit Real team. Still raw as fuck.

Donatello

The hype last season was unreal. Marca called him the best talent since Messi :lol: Just because he was watchable in an utterly shit Real team. Still raw as fuck.

He is 19, give it a rest guys. Media are meant to make clickbait headlines, so that they could sell.

mc_lovin

Of course hes young and could become great. But some reality is not bad when talking about him. Just to counter the narrative.

El Flaco

This Madrid team is terrible. They are just as washed up as our rotten core is. Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Kroos, Marcelo, Modric, Bale, James, Isco, the whole lot of them, simply atrocious. They need a complete rebuild. To make matters worse, they also bought probably the worst top GK in the world on par with De Gea who can't stop conceding goals between his legs, kek.

It's genuinely amazing on how Benzema almost single-handedly saved a historically bad Real Madrid team from missing CL-qualification.

Their team is probably not good enough to win LaLiga again, I wouldn't be surprised if they're out from the race before December.

Seems like Atletico Madrid is our biggest rival.

Home of Barca Fans