La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

serghei

This changes the dynamic of the Clasico completely. A draw won’t do for Madrid now, they need to attack to win leaving more space, usually ends badly for them. If they’d have been ahead they could have played to their strengths like the first Clasico, playing compact and more defensive. Siiiiuuuuu.

A draw will do for both of us actually, which is why it will probably happen. It keeps the race very open within one game.

Tackle

I think this Madrid would be running away with the title if they still had Cristiano. They are not as dire on a fundamental level as they used to be, but simply don't have the goals in them. It seems like they drop points more often than not when they fail to keep a clean sheet.

Not sure Mbappe will be as prolific as advertised, but he's one of the best on the market right now, especially for his age and Madrid seem adamant on going for him.

mc_lovin

A draw will do for both of us actually, which is why it will probably happen. It keeps the race very open within one game.

I would be furious if a draw would be okay for us in Madrids position. Its always shit to depend on the other team to fuck up.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think this Madrid would be running away with the title if they still had Cristiano. They are not as dire on a fundamental level as they used to be, but simply don't have the goals in them. It seems like they drop points more often than not when they fail to keep a clean sheet.

Not sure Mbappe will be as prolific as advertised, but he's one of the best on the market right now, especially for his age and Madrid seem adamant on going for him.

if Madrid get both Haaland and Mbappe we are fucked.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Relax, football is unpredictable.

it was a hyperbole, but you get me. They are two of the most prolific youngsters now. The only one to come close in terms of output is Sancho.

I'm not worried, Fati-Braithwaite-Trincao will lead us to glory in a couple of seasons.

Havesaks

Yup when they had him they won the league 9 times in the past 10 years !!!

Doesn't matter. Barca isn't the same.

Madrid would only be better off with Ronaldo, if he could be the player he is at Juve, but in Real he would stagnate other players kinda like club de amigos phenomena.

All in all I think they aren't worse off without him.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Doesn't matter. Barca isn't the same.

Madrid would only be better off with Ronaldo, if he could be the player he is at Juve, but in Real he would stagnate other players kinda like club de amigos phenomena.

All in all I think they aren't worse off without him.

how is Ronaldo like club de amigos? Man has the most exemplary attitude from the sporting point of view in the history of football.

Home of Barca Fans