La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
This excuse for a striker is making it so hard for me to tune in whenever I know he's not on a scoring run. Sorry sack of left-wing drifting snake faeces.

serghei

we have the mental edge at the Bernabeu. They've been embarassed there far too many times (2-6, 0-3, 0-4, 0-3) in recent memory.

Sure, but every game is different, and it's still their home and their fans, and we're missing our more consistent scorer on Bernabeu in recent years, and the one striker that seemed to always get the better of Ramos.

El Gato

Villarato!
Sure, but every game is different, and it's still their home and their fans, and we're missing our more consistent scorer on Bernabeu in recent years.

Doesn't mean much when fans know they can't rely on their support paying off and they stop acting as this uplifting force. I echo Perez sentiments when he implied he's jealous of Anfield. At this point only Wanda is a good home for a top Spanish team.

serghei

Doesn't mean much when fans know they can't rely on their support paying off and they stop acting as this uplifting force. I echo Perez sentiments when he implied he's jealous of Anfield. At this point only Wanda is a good home for a top Spanish team.

Yes, but I don't buy this idea that somehow Barca are favorite on Bernabeu under current conditions. Madrid slightly dominated us on Camp Nou and that was with Suarez, not Fati.

Home of Barca Fans