La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
On a 2nd watch you can see Gudelj looking at Militao so he probably does know what he's doing. Very sly, but possibly a right call actually. Still very difficult to tell and from that replay ref had on the monitor it should have stood.

Latschenkiefer

There's that, but it's a bit different because defenders usually don't get fouled and taken to the ground as a result. Ref here probably deemed it a pushoff which clattered Militao when it was fairly obvious he just wasn't looking and ran into the Sevilla player.

So where's the difference to the Real Madrid goals?

El Gato

Villarato!
So where's the difference to the Real Madrid goals?

What goals?

If you're implying this is the same as people getting Ramos free then the difference is pretty clear - defenders don't go down and they know where they're running. I think based on the monitor replay the goal should have stood.

soul24rage

on the angle that wolfe is talking about, i think they made the right call. if gudelj stayed in his position and militao ran into him, then the goal should have stood.

El Gato

Villarato!
The only thing hes decent at right now :lol:

Man, he gets really poor circumstances to play in and he still does that. He was fuming at Rodrygo when he didn't feed him in the first half on the counter. Man needs to get some time with Hazard and Benzema out there and it'd be fire. Set it up in a diamond with Hazard at #10. #DoItZidane

mc_lovin

Man, he gets really poor circumstances to play in and he still does that. He was fuming at Rodrygo when he didn't feed him in the first half on the counter. Man needs to get some time with Hazard and Benzema out there and it'd be fire. Set it up in a diamond with Hazard at #10. #DoItZidane

Fair enough, but its still fun to take the piss out of him while it lasts. I can still remember the outrage here after Abidal was in Frankfurt and decided against him. Right now hes clearly not good enough, but maybe hes getting there with time.

Home of Barca Fans