La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
there is still a good chance that Barca win the league. winning league will allow valverde to stay.

Not this season. He got lucky in the last two and won thanks to an underwhelming Real Madrid, he won’t this time around. I think Atletico will win the league.

Devils

Predicted after the CDR last season that we would end up trophyless this year.

After round 1, everything is on the right track.

My understanding of football is unbelievable.

BarcaOG

Banned
They'll lose their first game against a serious opponent.

celta away is not an easy match. not at all. good win for real.

hopefully this pushes our players to play better...although that would be a dilemma since if they continue to play like shit valverde might be sacked which is what we all want.

if real open a 6-8 point lead early in the season and we sack valverde i reckon we can catch up and overtake later on.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We need an absolute disaster of a season for Valverde to lose his job. If back to back humiliations in the CL won’t do it it seems a trophyless season is the only way he goes.

The seniors love him too much and the board goes with whatever they want.

Fc Valencia seems weak in their first La Liga match of the season, Fc Sevilla has bought lots of new players so it will be more difficult than last season for Valencia to get the fourth spot this season

Richard.H

What a match between Valencia and real sociedad! Missed penalty by Valencia and then a penalty for real Sociedad on 98th minute to make it 1-1!

Home of Barca Fans