La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

fergus90

Courtois has improved massively in recent times, he was a mistake a game when he first joined Madrid. Makes some clutch saves now.

JamDav1982

Well, nothing, but you just suddenly throw "City" at me for no reason at times, it seems you are confusing me with Wolfe, i dont fancy our chances in the return leg, so there is no "gotcha" to be had here.

I never responded to you so can stop the pishing the bed act you like to carry out.

JamDav1982

What are you even talking about?
All nonsense, this is not what im talking about and you know it.

I responded to Wolfe and you cried about me bringing up 'City' to you.

Simple.

You are an attention seeker and I was not responding to you at all. So can cut the 'poor me' act.

Morten

Nerves are kicking in, had a close one(foul right outside the box), hope we find a final goal, otherwise i feel this is a 2-2.

JamDav1982

Okay, so the word "never" means nothing to you, got that cleared up then.

Are you alright in the head?

I said I never responded to your comment that you cried about me mentioning City in.... it was a response to Wolfe.

If it makes you feel better to try and play words as if that was me saying 'never' ever responded to any comment of yours ever then go for it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't think real Madrid deserves the title this season, just like I don't think we deserved the title last season. Last season we were bad and they were worse, this season they are bad and we are worse. Two poorly-playing clubs trying to see who edges the other essentially.

Home of Barca Fans