La Liga 2019/20

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

Because even with real fans, you don't focus on them. If you don't focus on something your forget it's not real. It's like when you watch movies and you forget it's an illusion if the movie is good, because you focus on the events in the film.

Only with these games, the simulation is way less than in a movie. So after a good 10-20 mins it almost becomes real. It's a bit scary to be honest.

Well said. Basically I don't feel much difference to normal game. It's insane.

El Gato

Villarato!
I haven't cared about the crowd sim for longer than 2 seconds when I first turned the match on. Surprised it bothers people.

Sorin

Sevilla the better team but poor end product.

Alena was quiet but then again the whole Betis team was barely in the game. Emerson too, isolated against Munir and Reguillon, other Betis players leaving him on an island. Munir was actually the best player on the pitch.

I like the canned crowd noise and the fake supporters in the stands. If the football is good, and it was quite entertaining in the first half, you don't even notice it's not real.

serghei

First match back, first match ruined by Lahoz. :lol: There are 5-6 situations like that per match. Ramos alone would make about 2-3 pens a game.

Sorin

Yeah, how the freaking hell is that a penalty is beyond me. Expect every other contact in the box to be penalized just as harsh but we're talking about Lahoz here. The cretins in the VAR share the same blame though.

serghei

Yeah, how the freaking hell is that a penalty is beyond me. Expect every other contact in the box to be penalized just as harsh but we're talking about Lahoz here. The cretins in the VAR share the same blame though.

Lahoz is an idiot. He thinks he is above VAR. I saw him many times making stupid decisions and even refusing to check himself with VAR. So I woulnd't be too sure the guys in the VAR room are sleeping, this is more Lahoz showing he's the boss and he doesn't need babysitting by VAR.

serghei

Minutes before he overlooks an obvious foul and Sevilla almost score, and now he gifts Sevilla a penalty out of his ass.

El Gato

Villarato!
The noise canned in at goals is actually decent :lol: Prompt response where I thought it'd take forever for the algorithm to realise someone scored.

Home of Barca Fans