La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Morten

Thing with this AM side, is that they still count on the old guard. Their fresh blood is not working.

Griez isnt that old, Costa is only 30(though he looks 45), other than that, invidivual quality isnt as important further down the pitch when its all about getting everybody behind the ball and crowd their own box.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Seeing as Atletico bottled their opportunity last match, its not like it will make a difference if they win either, they are out of the title race as well.
So really, the best result for you guys here is whatever.

I have to say you guys played like Duracell bunnies.

We should snatch your recovery/stamina training guys and hire them.

serghei

Griez isnt that old, Costa is only 30(though he looks 45), other than that, invidivual quality isnt as important further down the pitch when its all about getting everybody behind the ball and crowd their own box.

Individual quality is important vs the big teams.

I have to say you guys played like Duracell bunnies.

We should snatch your recovery/stamina training guys and hire them.

That's why they won 2 La Liga's in 10 years? And have to give up in La Liga to boost their chances in CL so very often?

El Gato

Villarato!
In my memory, we often won from crosses and setpieces, actually, though some good dribbling always help.

I wasn't saying this is a reason we tended to beat them. We could always combat them and play to a 1-0, 0-0 whatever.. But the only times we decisively outplayed them was when we had a pro-dribbler on the field.

Cule4life

The Culest

Yeah let's see how that works against Juve and Ronaldo shall we. Atletico's season will be over soon.

Morten

Individual quality is important vs the big teams.

That's why they won 2 La Liga's in 10 years? And have to give up in La Liga to boost their chances in CL so very often?

Individual quality is always important, ofc, but it isnt as important with the playstyle of Atletico(bus-ball).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Barca want our medical/fitness staff, hey, go right ahead, take them on the free.

It is not like our guys are any better when it comes to preventing injuries.

The renowned Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt, considered one of the best team doctors in Europe, couldn't prevent Bayern from being plagued by injuries after injuries almost every single season.

Morten

It is not like our guys are any better when it comes to preventing injuries.

The renowned Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt, considered one of the best team doctors in Europe, couldn't prevent Bayern from being plagued by injuries after injuries almost every single season.

Heh, was funny when Pep lost his shit over it.

El Gato

Villarato!
I seriously hope Carvajal gives Morata a decent taste of boot to the mouth at some point. 2nd or 3rd foul like that.

Home of Barca Fans