La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Now 1-1. Solari is doing a good job with that squad of has-beens.

Literally becoming the worst shitposter on the forum bruh, in both senses of the word.

Nothing to do with Solari. This is practically the first game where 9 core players (sans Isco) are together where none of them is carrying a knock, injured or coming in fatigued from the WC.

Marcelo still with moments of chronic retardedness, but at least there's a different feel of focus to this team. This has to be the first time we've responded promptly and didn't sink after conceding a quick daft goal. So far it looks a lot better than normal, marginally better in defense as well but still shaky. See how long it all lasts.

serghei

Literally becoming the worst shitposter on the forum bruh, in both senses of the word.

Nothing to do with Solari. This is practically the first game where 9 core players (sans Isco) are together where none of them is carrying a knock, injured or coming in fatigued from the WC.

Marcelo still with moments of chronic retardedness, but at least there's a different feel of focus to this team. This has to be the first time we've responded promptly and didn't sink after conceding a quick daft goal. So far it looks a lot better than normal, marginally better in defense as well but still shaky. See how long it all lasts.

I'm just warming up.

serghei

Aye. Just a thoughtful note cunts sometimes need ;)

Now, now, don't let it get to you. Isn't this your theory? That Barca and Madrid have squads filled with old washed up players who aren't that good? I'm just trying to find out how it is to post without thinking too much.

I can be quite good at that, but you're out of my league.

Home of Barca Fans