La Liga 2018/19

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

gregorrin10

Best GK in the world. Easily for me.

Yes, although I would put MATS right up there with him for sure, these two are level up from all the rest. DDG is slowing down, Neuer hasn't been worth mentioning in this class for about the same time as MATS has, while Ederson and Allison also aren't there (yet).

Last edited:

Centauri B

MAtS is the same quality but has better footwork so I would vote 1. MAtS 2. Oblak.

De Gea and Neuer sinked this season.

Yes, although I would put MATS right up there with him for sure, these two are level up from all the rest. DDG is slowing down, Neuer hasn't been worth mentioning in this class for about the same time as MATS has, while Ederson and Allison also aren't there (yet).

Oblak is the best, not because he is the best shot stopper, but because he reads the game much better than any other GK I have seen. He is exceedingly good at predicting the most likely trajectory of the shot and is there before it's even attempted. Oblak doesn't have to do the spectacular saves that Ter Stegen or De Gea regularly make, but is overall more efficient. He is the number one reason we still have to win tonight to win the league, otherwise it would have long been over.

It feels like 9/10 ends with a 1-0 in the last 20 minutes.
Luckily those chokers wont end up losing la liga after tonight!

They have won 1-0 8 times this season.

CatalinR10

Dedicating this 1-0 win to Atletico !

when_i_finish_all_my_work_before_spring_break_and

JerseyAddict

Another domination of La Liga.
Real left in the dust in January, Pathetico left alive until meeting at Camp Nou.

Total domination.

serghei

Another domination of La Liga.
Real left in the dust in January, Pathetico left alive until meeting at Camp Nou.

Total domination.

And got two Madrid managers sacked. :lol: Unfortunately I might add, because it would've been nice to fight against a Lopetegui/Solari Madrid next season.

JerseyAddict

And got two Madrid managers sacked. :lol: Unfortunately I might add, because it would've been nice to fight against a Lopetegui/Solari Madrid next season.

LOL
Poooor Lopetegui. FU his chances at the WC just to get steamrolled from Barça without Messi at all.

Loooooser of the year "trophywise"

Messi983

So it's probably between Sevilla and Getafe for the last CL spot. Let's hope Valencia will win Europa League.

Girona dominating Sevilla right now but still no goals.

Home of Barca Fans