La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Morten

I don't forget. But I'm also an anti-doomsday supporter who believes he is just super unlucky for the past year and he can have a long stretch which can help the team. I'm not sure how chronic his calf issues are at this point, but it's wrong to disregard that guy, simply because he can still be very good and proves it this season every time he is fit. It's what ZZ and Perez bought into and committed to for a reason. Counting on dude's fitness is kinda morally the right thing to do.

All im saying is that if you rely on Bale of all people to save our season, your will be disappointed, 100%.
Its not about luck, its about Bale being a biscuit, and our medical team being high on acid, and thats not going to change.

El Gato

Villarato!
All im saying is that if you rely on Bale of all people to save our season, your will be disappointed, 100%.
Its not about luck, its about Bale being a biscuit, and our medical team being high on acid, and thats not going to change.

Maybe. But loyalty goes a long way and builds better teams than automatic replacement of players who are deemed useless.

And maybe he's a biscuit, maybe he isn't. I'm not banking on the guy to save the season. He just needs to be the guy who in a few performances brings back some cojones into the same side that won 5 trophies last year.

Home of Barca Fans