La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

You cant be correct, when im the one who is correct.
Tell me more about how the Atletico players shouldnt recieve yellow cards for fouling all day?

Whether Bilbao players deserved a card or not is seperate from Ronaldo deserving one... which he did and I am correct.

JerseyAddict

Bilbao are just letting Madrid walk through them. Giving the ball straight to them every single time

For entire 2nd half AB was so so so bad. Just gripping defence and just handling the ball straight back to RM players. They can (and we) thank all the gods and their GK they pulled that draw.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Great that Real Madrid is held with a draw but at this point we should be worried about Valencia and Atletico too. A likely win tomorrow vs Getafe will narrow the gap between us and Valencia to just 2 points. They haven't shown any signs of slowing down.

khaled_a_d

Great that Real Madrid is held with a draw but at this point we should be worried about Valencia and Atletico too. A likely win tomorrow vs Getafe will narrow the gap between us and Valencia to just 2 points. They haven't shown any signs of slowing down.

This is Liga, even in a bad season it is 2 top league in the world, the league is never settled in November. hard work is coming and we would never be able to relax before May at least

serghei

This is Liga, even in a bad season it is 2 top league in the world, the league is never settled in November. hard work is coming and we would never be able to relax before May at least

Keep trying to tell the guys on redcafe that. They seem to think the league is done.

There's a big gap atm between La Liga, Premier League and the rest.

Trickykid

One really need to remember to appreciate the sheer arrogance and naivity of Uncle Flo's summer transfer window...

Last season games like this one would've been decided by James or Morata, whereas they're now dependant on a completely irrelevant kid like Mayoral when Cronaldo and Benz time and time again stink up the place.

I wonder which strikers they're targeting for January? Hopefully they'll bet on Bale to stay fit for half a season :benitez:

JerseyAddict

So nice to see RM flop.
AM won't be a contender.

Valencia will show tomorrow is it a real contender or not. If they flop this chance then they won't make it.

El Gato

Villarato!
I wonder which strikers they're targeting for January? Hopefully they'll bet on Bale to stay fit for half a season :benitez:

Difficult to say. These days older experienced strikers who'd cut it in Madrid are really rare. Maybe if a dude like Falcao didn't mind.. But the bigger problem is ZZ & Floro not wanting to break up Benzema/Ronaldo partnership. They're desperate to keep CR happy by letting his sidekick stay put. So basically it needs to be a guy who will net something in the last 30 mins of a game if needed.

Falcao, Giroud, hell, even David Villa would do if he didn't mind and wanted to keep fit to have a shot at going to Russia in the summer :lol:

raskolnikov

I still suspect valencia and Atletico to drop off after february. They will compete with sevilla for place 3/4. Atletico 2014 type things are rare. On the other hand both of Barca and Real are weaker.
We need to beat villarreal now. If refs dont screw us we would be 12+ ahead now...

Home of Barca Fans