La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Messi983

Another coaching change...

Alaves have sacked Italian manager Gianni De Biasi just over two months after appointing him and are searching for their third head coach of the season.

De Biasi, 61, replaced Luis Zubeldia in September after Alaves had lost their opening five games in La Liga and Saturday's home defeat to Eibar left them bottom of the table.

Also, it's possible that Paco Jemez will return to La Liga soon. He won't renew his contract with Cruz Azul and Las Palmas is apparently already negotiating with him though Ayestaran is staying for now after they got a point at Anoeta on Sunday to break their 8-game losing streak. This could potentially be a good news for Samper.

Horatio

You're welcome
Don't understand Zidane. This team beat Castilla a little while ago yet you field an eleven that mostly consists of Castilla players.

Morten

We almost went out against a pub-team at home, embarassing.
I almost wish we got knocked out, maybe then Zidane and the team would understand that something is seriously wrong with the team.

We almost went out against a pub-team at home, embarassing.
I almost wish we got knocked out, maybe then Zidane and the team would understand that something is seriously wrong with the team.

No need to worry about a mickey mouse cup when you've got bigger fish to fry in the CL. I will be the first to congratulate you guys on your 3rd consecutive CL title and 4th in 5 years.

Morten

No need to worry about a mickey mouse cup when you've got bigger fish to fry in the CL. I will be the first to congratulate you guys on your 3rd consecutive CL title and 4th in 5 years.

If we had the league to play for, i wouldnt care much about the domestic cup, but since the league is already over, we should we able to focus on both the cup and CL.

Vilarrubi

Wouldn’t be too sure this year. Real are a different team now and look a lot weaker than the last few seasons. Plus there is much better competition this year as we saw when Spurs beat them with ease (but lost yesterday against Leicester) we will see how it pans out.

Wouldn’t be too sure this year. Real are a different team now and look a lot weaker than the last few seasons. Plus there is much better competition this year as we saw when Spurs beat them with ease (but lost yesterday against Leicester) we will see how it pans out.

Never rule them out in a cup competition. They have the winner's mentality to overcome adversity and are prone to getting luck going in their favour. In 13/14 with the last minute Ramos equalizer, in 15/16 with the ridiculously easy draws they got as well the offside goal that Ramos scored in the final, and in 16/17 getting gifted two offside goals in the QFs to help them advance to the SFs.

Everyone keeps expecting them to run outta luck at some point, but it never seems to happen.

Horatio

You're welcome
Irrelevant stat but how many European teams can say they have been unbeaten since the season start?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Name a few. Quite curious.
Valencia, City, Barcelona, Inter in all tournaments if I got it right. PSG also before their loss earlier today. In just league games there are Porto, Sporting, Atletico, Valencia, Barca, City and Inter.

Home of Barca Fans