La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Gaudi

I don't want to jinx it but we looked much more in control against AM and we look mediocre at best.

kilian

Now I understand why Atletico is close to being eliminated from the CL. They really dropped their level. Koke, Saul, Griezmann...horror.

Windhook

Atletico are really poor today. Against Barcelona they dominated the first half, which is not the case now. Real Madrid will win this match.

vlad

Back in the old days when you are not "okay" with just a point playing atletico away, simeone has to go, he cant develop nothing more here

FinBarcelonafan

Back in the old days when you are not "okay" with just a point playing atletico away, simeone has to go, he cant develop nothing more here

I think this was clear after his second failed final vs Real. It was right time to leave.. He has.been with Atletico for too long.

Windhook

Barcelona has played quite poorly the whole season. We are lucky to be in top.

I have to disagree. We are deservedly on top, no other team has been consistent as ours. Just because we are not running over every opponent 8-0 in away games (the Pep era), doesn't mean we are shit. Valverde has limited squad at his disposal, injured & ageing players, missing transfers, etc.

El Gato

Villarato!
Leaderless at the back. Just great.

I don't know how fucked us more - this referee barely even booking Atleti players for horrendous tackles, or Marcelo being a complete shadow of himself.

Home of Barca Fans