La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
The fact that he managed to score 'with his weak foot from a crap angle' just proves my point lol. Not to mention the defender who literally gifted them the ball.

Keeper and defender were poor yes, but it was still a well placed and powerful shot considering it was his weak foot and he was marked by defender. If it weren't keeper wouldn't even have to bother as it would have gone wide or over or hit the keeper.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Valencia marches on.... And I love it :) So glad Marcelino turned this likable club around and in such a short time.

Neeraj

Go to a Valencia away game as Barça fan and your opinion will change fast. Very hostile fans.

Haha yeah, when I watch Valencia away games on the tele, I wonder why the hostility..they go a bit over the top for someone who isn't our biggest 'rival' as such..

Galning

Haha yeah, when I watch Valencia away games on the tele, I wonder why the hostility..they go a bit over the top for someone who isn't our biggest 'rival' as such..

I went to Valencia away three season ago and I can say, never again.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We should try long and powerful shots like that, waiting for some sort of rebound from the keeper and our players nearby can pick up the wallet like Isco did. We seriously should. Palulinho and Rakitic should try that more often.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We should try long and powerful shots like that, waiting for some sort of rebound from the keeper and our players nearby can pick up the wallet like Isco did. We seriously should. Palulinho and Rakitic should try that more often.

philippe-coutinho-goal-liverpool-manchester-city.gif

El Gato

Villarato!
Another dissapointing performance, when was the last time we played a good match?

Bar Supercopas, in spring? All down to Pintus' fitness schedule. Second year in a row where we got injuries and poor physical performance out of the way in early-mid autumn while grinding out results against most teams. Difficult to do that when you lose your second striker in the summer too.

Isco has been everywhere tonight covering everything that the midfield can't cover. Ridiculous how many poor touches and how difficult it is for Kroos/Modrić/Case to keep up.

Case and Ramos on that goal just shows you how poor their physical strength is. Slogging about and tackles have so little power...

Home of Barca Fans