La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Surely a push for second and not finishing under their city rivals would spur them on?

What does it actually change? I know it'd be a massive deal for Barca to finish anywhere near Espanyol in the table below or above, but it's not for Real. Reward for 2nd and 3rd is the same, and it's not as much of a rivalry, not even for an outsider watching the Derby conflict from beyond the capital. It only matters when trophy is actually on the line.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real would push for the 2nd place if they were out of the CL. Doesn't matter for them now so they'll rest players for the only competition they can win and still do something with.

FCBfan22

giphy.gif

impeh

Hi, its me..
For any UK users, Sky Sports have lost the rights to La Liga from the end of this season

It brings to an end Sky's 20-year association with the Spanish league's top flight.

Founded in 2015, Eleven Sports is owned by Italian Andrea Radrizzani, who became Leeds United chairman in 2017.

The partnership will begin from the start of the 2018-19 season and run until the end of the 2020-21 campaign.

They havnt given any info yet on how we'll be able to watch it over here. :nervous:

Givenchy

For any UK users, Sky Sports have lost the rights to La Liga from the end of this season

It brings to an end Sky's 20-year association with the Spanish league's top flight.

Founded in 2015, Eleven Sports is owned by Italian Andrea Radrizzani, who became Leeds United chairman in 2017.

The partnership will begin from the start of the 2018-19 season and run until the end of the 2020-21 campaign.

They havnt given any info yet on how we'll be able to watch it over here. :nervous:

Sky have fucked up big time with not only that but PL also. BTsport is a terrible terrible channel with some of the worst pundits ive ever seen. I guess ill have to get Beinsport but man i'll miss Rob Palmer and Gerry Armstrong, 2 guys who actually follow and understand Spanish football. on BT they are clueless

RMU ReBorn

Away tie vs Sevilla would have been a potential title decider had point gap between top three where close . Guess who is officiating ? Lahoz

Home of Barca Fans