La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Morten

He's only 6 ahead when he was in double digits ahead a few months ago. Ronaldo's hit a rich vein of scoring form, Messi's been stagnant for ages, pretty much since Suarez started scoring again.

Sure, not like he scored in the last league game or anything...
And yes, 6 is really a big difference.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As long as Messi scores crucial goals and leads the team to victories in the league and the CL, I don't give a rat ass about pichichi.

Ripsta

You pretend as if Messi isn't scoring.

How many goals has he scored recently in open play? Three in the last three games have been free kicks.

Whether it's because he's dropping deeper I don't know, but Messi is far less dangerous than he was when Suarez was out the side in the early stages of the season.

The sooner Suarez goes and Messi is put back in his old position the better.

raskolnikov

As long as Messi scores crucial goals and leads the team to victories in the league and the CL, I don't give a rat ass about pichichi.
I think Messi doesnt either. He will probably even rest if we have won la liga early towards the world cup. I still hope he or Suarez gets it though since I consider Ronaldo a rich mans inzaghi at this point. I dont think he will het past 30 goals which both Messi and Suarez should reach.

Hardy

in normal circumstances i don't really care of pichichi but the scenario of Messi lose the pichichi after that huge he had only few weeks ago really piss me off, i can only imagine the PR if happens considering that Ronaldo played even less matches than Messi.

Neeraj

Watching Sevilla v Valencia. This is a big game, but the atmosphere, and the overall telecast is just so drab.

This is equivalent to a Liverpool vs United, or something similar, but turning on the television, you would have never guessed.

This is the biggest problem with Spanish football - the telecast quality, the atmosphere, etc. - it's nowhere close to the EPL. Not even CLOSE. As much as I prefer football here, there's a lot to learn from England.

Morten

Barca really struggling without Messi, i see.....
Barcelona is a flawless machine that just keeps on winning, Messi or not, i mean, their system allows rejects from China to look somewhat decent, says it all.

Last edited:

Alik

Barcelona is a flawless machine that just keeps on winning, Messi or not, i mean, their system allows rejects from China to look somewhat decent, says it all.

Shameful trolling, even from you.

BarcaOG

Banned

i take your point but the question then is, well, why does this 'flawlessness' not translate into the CL? i ask geniunely since i we underperform (given our squad) in europe, but have had a much easier time in spain

raskolnikov

If we look at Atletico’s fixtures. At best they most likely wont get past 90 points. We are at 72 already. 6 wins would already get us la liga. Maybe even 5 and a few draws.
Its a very good position.

Home of Barca Fans