La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Game over. GG Sevilla... lol
You got to score the first goal against Atlético. Sevilla had the chance to do that, but blew it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's going to be a struggle to fit in everyone if we sign Griezmann. I just hope the club got a plan. Starting to have doubts about signing him tbh as crazy as that may sound :lol:

If they give up on Dembele after one season riddled with injuries they should get a slap on their heads.

serghei

It's going to be a struggle to fit in everyone if we sign Griezmann. I just hope the club got a plan. Starting to have doubts about signing him tbh as crazy as that may sound :lol:

If they give up on Dembele after one season riddled with injuries they should get a slap on their heads.

We're taking the Madrid model. Everybody rotates.

DonAK

Also, I would not be surprised at all if Griezmann stays for another season again. Atletico look rejuvenated with Diego Costa in the side. If they can add a couple of more pieces to their team they can reach the same heights of 2014 and 2016 again.

khaled_a_d

:rockon:

JerseyAddict

Sevilla so fucked up it. You can't rely on anybody these days. Barça will have to kill off Atleti from the race on Camp nou.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I don't think we sign Griezman tbh, Barto said that we won't spend that much this summer, he said that we'll have around 60M for young players who can develop at the club. So 30M for Arthur and 30M for one more player(De Jong?).

DonAK

I don't think we sign Griezman tbh, Barto said that we won't spend that much this summer, he said that we'll have around 60M for young players who can develop at the club. So 30M for Arthur and 30M for one more player(De Jong?).

When did he say that? Tbh Barto says that kind of stuff all the time. I expect several players to get sold, or at least Denis and Gomes who should fetch us at least 50m both included.

Home of Barca Fans