La Liga 2016 victory parade

F

Flavia

www.fcbarcelona.com
05/14/2016 18:50

After winning the league for the 24th time, the Barça players will be celebrating from an open-top bus in the city centre from 6.00pm CET

640x360-RUA_CAMPIONS2016-ENG.v1463242783.jpg

It’s time for Barcelona to party! And on the evening of Sunday 15 May it will be time for just that as the Liga 2015/16 champions, who sealed the club’s 24th Liga title with their win at Granada on the final day, go on an open-top bus parade around the centre of the Catalan capital.

The journey from the World Trade Center on the seafront will start at 6.00pm CET and takes the team as far as Plaça Espanya. All in all, it should take about an hour and a half, and as ever at these events, we can expect the city to be awash with the Barça colours and thousands of jubilant supporters lining the streets of the city centre to cheer their heroes with songs, confetti and a general outpouring of joy.

At certain points along the route, banners, confetti and other goodies will be available, as well as giant LED screens.

Papabeef

Cant wait to check out the mayhem there! Thanks for the topic.

Cheers everyone, enjoy it faithful cules!

Nucky

I just wish I could be there.. Among thousands Barca fans celebrating 24th league title..

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Downstairs in the bus being hangover as fuck. I saw him walk into the bus, he's there.

mssarm

he is now. on the corner taking pictures on his phone. Pique is there as well. Was Lucho on the bus last year. I think he wasn't

Home of Barca Fans