La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimilan

Sevilla deserves the 4th without the slightest doubt, and Barca should win vs. Villarreal next week. In fact, they WILL win or we will field a cantera team vs. RM! :p

vlad

what a beauty, sevilla is still a mistery how they look so bad on away matches, villareal may loose 4th place, 2 defeats in a row and next week they play vs barca

El Flaco

[tw]709085654370664448[/tw]

[tw]709090346932813824[/tw]

[tw]709086506246348801[/tw]

[tw]709012987139510273[/tw]

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What's the channel to watch Las Palmas - RM in the uk ? My wifi is shit here somehow, couldn't watch any game in streaming this week-end but just realized I have skysports in my room ^^

EDIT : got it, SkySports 1 :)

StarLord

Great game between two evenly matched teams.

Could see these two face off in the Europa league would be a great two legged affair.

Great game indeed.

Also, nice to see Sevilla packing their beautiful stadium once more. If what I hear about the new and improved TV deal is true, then La Liga could maintain and even improve its quality in the coming years. On the other hand, as the EZ is held together by a combination of duct tape and Draghi's bazooka, I don't think we can count many chicken yet.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
My god, if you're a RM fan you need to be pretty mental in the face to call for Barca in UCL quarters !! they are a joke ! :lol:

Trickykid

Shame they squandered that enormous chance.

Cronaldo thinks it's the CR7 one-man show tonight, shooting terribly at every given opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans