La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zanela

That attack looks good and I like Saul too. Don't know much about Partey. Defence is not impressive tbh(not that ours is very impressive either) while Moya is a good, experienced GK.

As per me..

MAtS>Moyà
Vidal>Gamez
Bartra<Savić
Verm=Lucas
Siqueira=Adriano (both are equally awful)
Masch>Partey
S.roberto<<<<Saúl
Arda >Raúl
Munir+Sandro+Raf <<Correa+Vietto+Carrasco

F

Flavia

Atletico XI for Las Palmas at Calderon: Oblak; Juanfran, Godín, Gimenez, Filipe Luis; Gabi, Tiago, Koke, Óliver; Griezmann & Jackson

Let's see how they'll do.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Looking really strong on paper with that line-up. Let's hope they will use some months to get in form, 'cause I really don't want to go to Calderon this early in the season and with no Pique.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Football is getting really boring lately. If barca didn't have such an interesting season last season I might have stopped watching.

Thank god for Simeone. He will spice up la liga. We won't be as exciting as last season as after our success we will lose some spark. And Rafa can make a team with Ronaldo, isco, james, modric etc look boring.

The leagues outside of Spain are boring and you already know the winner.

Barcadub

Las palmas not under any real pressure so far.

Look comfortable in possession too.

Probably a good thing for us to play Atletico so early. May take a few weeks for them to get in full flow.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Great for Griezmann to score even though it was deflected. Atleti looking pretty good so far, Oliver particularly impressive at synthesizing attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans