La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Look who's talking, LFP gave you everything, free penaldos and a joke of a schedule compared to ours, don't be greedy :lol:

Are you actually kidding me? LFP gave us a joke of a schedule? There's no freaking difference,you'll play every team 2 freaking times.

Trickykid

Suck it, Merengue scum. About time you got a taste of the other side of ref errors. It's not like we're about to hit equilibrium here - not even close.

serghei

I can stress enough how important is the game vs Sevilla. After Sevilla, some easy games are next, most of them which are at on Camp Nou. And Messi comes back and if we draw at Bernabeu (I hope we can win, but it is hard there, as hard as it is for them to win on Camp Nou), we will escape alive to fight for the treble again from januar onwards, with reinforcements.

Morten

Still top of the league, we scored more goals than Malaga, no matter what the ref betted on before match.

raskolnikov

Are you actually kidding me? LFP gave us a joke of a schedule? There's no freaking difference,you'll play every team 2 freaking times.
Does matter when you play everyone though, allthough I disagree and think its better currently then the other way around. We can keep up until january means we will take over in the second half of the season, and its also favorable with the cl in mind.

serghei

Yep, top of the fantasy league. :rofl1:

Real missed 4 points from 2 games they usually count as wins before the season. Now they have to get them back against the likes of Celta and Atletico away. Not easy.

mehdimike

No penalty against Gigon
Wrong Offside call here which was a goal
Wrong offsice calls in the favour of barca in Celta game
So this was the year they want to make Real champion?

raskolnikov

Still top of the league, we scored more goals than Malaga, no matter what the ref betted on before match.

Take a seat, you are where you should be, second place. And that ball was never 100% over the line.
Still sucks we dont have proper goal line technology when they advertised it so much during the wc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans