La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Had they done better on all those occasions I'm talking about, they wouldn't have been there in the first place. They got no one else but themselves to blame.

Marcelino is a Sporting product, like Lucho.

And I bet, Lucho would be happy losing too if it meant Sporting staying up, without hurting our title chances though of course.

At least Sporting somewhat did well against the top teams or showed some fight. Getafe and Rayo in particular just gave everything away.

Very happy for Luis Enrique but nevertheless, if Villarreal did intentionally give the game away it needs to be investigated and punished accordingly.

From what I read, Marcelino gave Villarreal four days off, fielded a team with half of being being starters.

J

Jamie Cal

such a shame Granada didn't go down rather than Rayo, but Sporting deserved it imo.

RMU ReBorn

I know I am Bit Late But , Thank You Cristina For Bottling Two Important Pen's( vs Valencia and Malag}a in Two Back to back season's were Difference between Barca And Real Was Meager 3 Point's :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
super sad that rayo was relegated. they're such an exciting team--never a dull game with them. they always play with their hearts and with an offensive mentality. sure, it ends at times in a thumping but i would rather that than the pathetic getafes and espanyols who just let real destroy them without a fight.

forza rayo! sad video that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
La Liga is really facepalm worthy. What the heck?

If true, we should be worried since our capacity almost always is more than the attendance, saving the Clasico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans