La Liga 2015/2016

Who will win La Liga this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Frejsgodes

Real Madrid are no threat in the league any longer. They have dropped too many points, and I reckon we'll beat them at home. Therefore I hope Real Madrid can beat or draw Atletico next week. I see Atletico beating Villarreal tonight in a tough match, so hopefully it's Atletico's turn to drop points next week.

aaron101

Real Madrid are no threat in the league any longer. They have dropped too many points, and I reckon we'll beat them at home. Therefore I hope Real Madrid can beat or draw Atletico next week. I see Atletico beating Villarreal tonight in a tough match, so hopefully it's Atletico's turn to drop points next week.

I'd rather have Atletico finish at 2nd spot again than Real Madrid. It would be great to see them finish behind Atletico again. Atletico are not going to catch us, it's too much for them to handle. I want them to beat Real at Bernabeu.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Damn, Valencia takes the lead against Granada. Could be their 3rd win in a row if it lasts.

F

Frejsgodes

I'd rather have Atletico finish at 2nd spot again than Real Madrid. It would be great to see them finish behind Atletico again. Atletico are not going to catch us, it's too much for them to handle. I want them to beat Real at Bernabeu.

Couldn't care less about who finishes before who as long a Barca win the title. I wont let my hate for Real Madrid cloud the fact that Atletico is the bigger threat and not that far behind. Thus it makes sense to want them to drop points next week - not Real. Especially considering that we still get a crack at Madrid at out home. A match were are likely to win.

Messi983

¡EL ONCE DEL VILLARREAL! Areola, Mario, Bonera, Víctor, Rukavina, Bailly, Bruno, Pina, Castillejo, Soldado y Bakambu.

Dos Santos is injured, Musacchio, Denis Suarez and Trigueros starting on the bench.

Valencia win again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans