La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Eto'o

Well, Atletico still isn't a great factor in La Liga for long period of time. But if they win 3-4 titles in a row after this, we will hate them like Real Madrid.:lol:

If we cant buy and we are in the same state we are in especially with the board I would have no problem with them winning.

R

relaySM

If we cant buy and we are in the same state we are in especially with the board I would have no problem with them winning.

Not in the same state. Actually worse because every player will be one year older, one year more tired and will be fatigued out due to having no assistance from the even more seakened bench

F

Frejsgodes

Important win for Sociedad. Also indirectly for Barca, because Valencia (now nine points behind Sociedad) will realize that they can't catch Sociedad and reach the last Europa League spot for next season. Valencia's focus will be on their upcoming semis against Sevilla. They'll put all their resources into that tie. Sandwiched between those two matches are their league match Atletico. That means a win for Atletico. Bad for Real Madrid. Good for us since we don't want Real to win it all.

Ghost

Important win for Sociedad. Also indirectly for Barca, because Valencia (now nine points behind Sociedad) will realize that they can't catch Sociedad and reach the last Europa League spot for next season. Valencia's focus will be on their upcoming semis against Sevilla. They'll put all their resources into that tie. Sandwiched between those two matches are their league match Atletico. That means a win for Atletico. Bad for Real Madrid. Good for us since we don't want Real to win it all.
I like you.

raskolnikov

I want a scenario where Madrid are out of it but we can still win it if we beat Atletico, unfortunately isnt going to happen. Better have Atletico win it then.

Janxy

I think it would be better for Barca if Real wins the league, because then we get to play in super cup against them this summer and get revenge and a trophy

F

Flavia

I think it would be better for Barca if Real wins the league, because then we get to play in super cup against them this summer and get revenge and a trophy

A supercup for revenge over la liga? Not a chance in hell, thank you. La Liga is a proper trophy, the supercup is just a mickey mouse one. Not worthy.

BXI Fútbol

A supercup for revenge over la liga? Not a chance in hell, thank you. La Liga is a proper trophy, the supercup is just a mickey mouse one. Not worthy.

Yeah fuck that it would be nice for Madrid to win nothing. Can you imagine Atlético winning the double? Would be absolutely unbelievable. I would be more than happy with them winning the league (Barcelona, if not mathematically, is mentally out of it) and at least eliminating Chelsea, but it would be awesome if none of the big teams win the CL.

Capitan Puyol

I think Atletico will eliminate Chelsea, but in the final will lose against Bayern. In La Liga all depends of the games against Valencia and Levante. Real shouldn't win the title of course. Revenge in Supercup is nothing...
We have 22 titles against Real's 32. That's why we shouldn't allow Real Madrid to win 33 Liga title. ;)

Antimilan

Atletico need to win at least 3 out of the 4 matches left.... depending on the results of RM and Barca as followers of course. Quite doable.

ebc_99

The chances of both Real and Atletico slipping up is slim, but we still have a chance if both of them lose focus when fighting for the champions league as well. I would rather we lost the last game if we are out of it by then than have Real take the title.

Hopefully Atletico win in Europe too, I would take an Atletico double right now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

hulinat

Barcelona has to win all the remaining games, RM and Atletico have to draw or lose once. Doesn't look impossible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans