La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard.H

It would truly be an amazing fit if they don't drop any points from here on out. They would deserve the title IMO. Keep in mind we did poorly in both La Liga clasicos last season and still won the title with a safe cushion.

serghei

Real will probably win the league by 2-3 points margin. They didn't waste points like we and AM did and that's the only reason they will win the title this year IMO.

zanela

My LL XI so far (excluding the Top 3)

-------------------K.Navas-----------------
J.López------Fazio------Laporte-----A.Moreno
--------------------Bruno---------------------
-----------Rakitić--------Rafinha----------
Vela--------------Paco--------------Griezmann

Egert

Estonian Culé
The only way we could still win the title is that Real will drop points against Valencia,Real Sociedad or Sevilla. I don´t think that they will drop points in other games.

F

Flavia

Changed to Malaga Espanyol for a bit, and what a horrible ref. Delgado Ferreira, I guess. Didn't call a stonewall penalty for Malaga, and following the play Espanyol scored...

tello

Imo it is quite difficult to gain the title considering the one point advantage for R€al, the last game against Atletico and the fact that they were way more consistent than we were so far in 2014 iin La Liga and I personally think it is verry difficult they drop 2-4 points in just 9 rounds to go and we win everything up to the very end.
They know it very well they most likely win La Liga if they don't loose points in just a "few" games to go and I'm also afraid of the refereeing mistakes that are usually made when they need them the most like in the start of the season for example...

I just prey they drop points and we'll win everything though in my view it is improbable...

:barca scarf:

Last edited:

NotInHere

We can always hope Real chokes, but I don't think they will even though it hurts me to say it. They have a great team and will probably win the games they should win, but if we find ourselves in a position where we can get in there way I say we do it, like letting Atletico beat us in the last match.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
IMHO Madrid will drop points in 2 different games of the 9 remaining. Coming up, they will drop points in either Sevilla-away, Rayo-home, or Sociedad-away. Sevilla and Sociedad will be particularly difficult. Both Sevilla and Sociedad are competing for Europe and Sanchez-Pisjuan and Anoeta are tough stadiums to play.

Then IMO, they will also drop points towards the end in either Valencia-home or Celta-away. Valencia are a good team that is under-achieving, and Celta played Madrid really well at the Bernabeu.

It will be tight, with very little room for error, but if Barcelona can get their shit together and win out, I think Madrid will not go undefeated the remaining 9 games.

Altetico might be a more worrisome entity though.

First part of my prediction is complete. Madrid lost at Sevilla 2-1. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NotInHere

We can always hope Real chokes, but I don't think they will even though it hurts me to say it. They have a great team and will probably win the games they should win, but if we find ourselves in a position where we can get in there way I say we do it, like letting Atletico beat us in the last match.
god damn mine was way off:lol:

serghei

On Camp Nou I can't see us dropping any point until the last match of the season. But we have Espanyol, Villareal and Granda away. Espanyol is tough, so is Villareal. If we win those two back to back away matches things are looking up for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans