La Liga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron101

Why the hell is Benat on Athletic when Betis is a better team than them and is playing on Europa League?

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Real Sociedad only managed to get a draw against Elche.:(

They look tired.

They don't have the depth required to be competitive in both La Liga and Europe. When I say competitive, I mean by earning another CL berth. They'll still finish 6-8.

I think that spot is wide open to Athletic Bilbao and Sevilla. Maybe even Villarreal.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Benat wanted to go back home and fight for Athletic Bilbao. I applaud him for the decision. He looks awesome for them so far.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Why the hell is Benat on Athletic when Betis is a better team than them and is playing on Europa League?

Based off last season, yes. However Athletic is getting the very best out of him right now and the team will likely finish very high on the table this season.

zealot

Agree Diego Costa has been tremendous. That Atletico midfield has been horrendous though. Gabi + Tiago + Raul = zero creativity, even though Raul did score. The forwards are the ones running the show, and Rayo midfield really help them by playing more even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans