La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
A mate showed me a post earlier from a Madrid fan in some forum, saying that Barca does better against Atletico because we(Barca) can keep possession against a well parked bus. What do you guys think?

We are more able to control a game. Slow it down if we want to, decide where most of the game takes place etc.
I think it is not easier for us to beat Atletico but it is certainly easier to not lose against them.

Gaudi

Gaudi. To be 100% honest, that could be said for all of his last 4 seasons. I will say it til I'm blue in the face- he is easily to the most overrated player to ever play the game, and actually benefits from the Messi comparisons.

Agree, though I will always be honest - he is a great player, amaizing player....it's just like Hristo said: CR is only compared to Messi, Messi is compared to best ever. CR will be remembered as great player, but nowhere near best ever players. When I see Messi's bad game he still does either goal, assist, key passes, great dribbling...I'm actually anoyed that goal count is so important though its Messi's "fault" as well, because they are scoring for fun, I just hope everyone will see what else Messi does, things any other players can't do on playstation.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Atletico should be winning by at least 4 goals.

Khedira elbow in the area. Khedira handball in the area. Wrongfully called offside on a breakaway.

That's 3 decisions going against Atletico that all could have resulted in goals.

utility73

Majestic first half by Atlético.
The ref didn't even get a single chance to award a penalty to Real. Had to settle for ridiculous offside decisions against AM.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Real Madrid will turn this game around in the second half. Ronaldo will probably be involved in all the 5 goals Real will score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans