La Liga 14/15

Who will win La Lliga this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't really get the choice do I now, haha?

Odegaard debut imminent? ;)

No, that's just how it is :)

Man Almeria look good, sure they can't win against RM or Barça, but their game against us was also good despite the score, they should be doing better than relegation.

AL-MALKI

If it's own goal then there's no offside problem, .

no it should have been offside ... simple if the offside player (Ronaldo) was trying to get the ball from offside position then the ref should of called it offside
the ref was helping them the whole match they are going to get the league this year one way or the other ( what is it now 1 league in 5-6 years for them spain can't accept that )
we dont have a chance when the refs are rolling like this... it brings memories of 2013

Last edited:

StarLord

No, that's just how it is :)

Man Almeria look good, sure they can't win against RM or Barça, but their game against us was also good despite the score, they should be doing better than relegation.

They have been good whenever I have watched them play this season, I am genuinely baffled as to why they are so low.

Morten

3 points? Still in la liga title race? unless you are the one of the fans who hope they lose in la liga so that they can concentrate on ucl.

We are not really in the title race, going by the two last games. So we might as well give up the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans