Kylian Mbappé

iniestaGOAT

Vini- mbappe- Rodrigo

Vini- rodrygo- mbappe

Vini - endrick- mbappe

Vini- haaland -mbappe

The future of real vardrid. Would be a shame if they failed to win any la Liga.

Porque

PSG just signed Skriniar on a free after Inter refused to sell to them last summer. Sound familiar?

Kheleifi should have refused to sign Skriniar for free out of sheer nobility.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'd refuse to sign Mbappe out of sheer contempt for how Mbappe and his entourage behave most often lol
Sod this cat and sign Kane. Especially if Khelaifi goes and says we have to fork out double of Arry's asking price

Horatio

You're welcome
I'd refuse to sign Mbappe out of sheer contempt for how Mbappe and his entourage behave most often lol
Sod this cat and sign Kane
Ah yes. The-i-want-him-to-come-to-madrid-but-will-repeatedly-proclaim-in-the-lead- - -up-rather-have-he-does-not-come-as-to-create-illusion-I-kept-my-moral-integrity-intact-even-though-i-will-enjoy-the-heck-out-of-him-at-Madrid-also-if-he-does-decide-not-to-come-i-still-retain-the-option-of-playing-it-out-as-a-small-personal-W strategy I see most of Madridistas having adopted these last 3 years. All bases covered.

Messigician

Ah yes. The-i-want-him-to-come-to-madrid-but-will-repeatedly-proclaim-in-the-lead- - -up-rather-have-he-does-not-come-as-to-create-illusion-I-kept-my-moral-integrity-intact-even-though-i-will-enjoy-the-heck-out-of-him-at-Madrid-also-if-he-does-decide-not-to-come-i-still-retain-the-option-of-playing-it-out-as-a-small-personal-W strategy I see most of Madridistas having adopted these last 3 years. All bases covered.
Yeah spot on

Temptation

After a number of transplants and facelifts, Horatio is back to his best! Stunning.

Jadentheman

Vini- mbappe- Rodrigo

Vini- rodrygo- mbappe

Vini - endrick- mbappe

Vini- haaland -mbappe

The future of real vardrid. Would be a shame if they failed to win any la Liga.

That front three and they'll be backed up by Camavinga, Bellingham, Valverde, and Guler. There should be a guarantee of them winning something the next few seasons.

Home of Barca Fans