Kylian Mbappé

feggydinho

Yet they get embarassed almost every single year.

We are saying the same thing, if they eventually get a team that makes them win the UCL or is quality enough to get them to semis or finals regularly, they then become valid competitors or winners and this is possible with Mbappe and adding some other quality forwards, so I see why they really want him to stay so bad

1993Kaan1993

we got 200 m cash from CVC deal and Zidane will be our new coach. this change things for us. Regarding Barca, Mbappe is an utopia for Barca, since, Mbappe wants to play for UCL title every year. he wants Nasser to sign more top players.

Mbappe is between Real and us.

l don't think Haaland will come to Barca, either. City, BM and Real are much more attractive options. BM will only make a move for him if they sell Lewandowski.

FinBarcelonafan

we got 200 m cash from CVC deal and Zidane will be our new coach. this change things for us. Regarding Barca, Mbappe is an utopia for Barca, since, Mbappe wants to play for UCL title every year. he wants Nasser to sign more top players.

l don't think Haaland will come to Barca, either. City, BM and Real are much more attractive options. BM will only make a move for him if they sell Lewandowski.

Jealous much?

Horatio

You're welcome
The PSG fans that havent posted here for 3 years feeling the need to come back to defend their club.

PSG is done.

Joan

Jealous of what? we got your legend, one of your best players in Neymar. we are literally own your club.

How's that going for you? Playing well? Winning all these juicy CLs? No, didn't think so.

Good to see you crawl out of your hole, though.

Jair we await.

JamDav1982

Jealous of what? we got your legend, one of your best players in Neymar. we are literally own your club.

l advice you not to live in the past and face with the reality that Barca is far behind the likes of Real, BM, City, Liverpool and PSG.

Yet big enough club to give you an inferiority complex as a PSG glory hunter that you come on to troll.

'Living in past' while thinking took prime Messi.

Deary me.

FinBarcelonafan

l advice you not to live in the past and face with the reality that Barca is far behind the likes of Real, BM, City, Liverpool and PSG.

Benzema must be curse word in Paris

Morten

Of what use is winning the transfer window, if it doesn't lead to anything on the pitch?

You bought Neymar for an absurd amount of money, and you got one CL-final out of it, congrats, i guess?

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Bayern getting Haaland, yeah right. I have heard everything.

Sorry, my rusty memory just came back, you are a PSG fan. Oh yeah, you guys ain't keeping Mbappe. All you have left is money anyways.

Home of Barca Fans