Kylian Mbappé

5ergio_Busquets

I really don't understand the hype about this guy!
He only played a couple of months of good football and before the game against Man City in the Cl I didn't even know that he existed.
He only scored 15 goals in 29 games last season playing for the team that won the league, the league where Cavani scored 35 goals.
He might be a good player but the hype is extreme!

5ergio_Busquets

They are not agree on which player Paris S.G. will offer. Paris can't pay 180 M€ because of FFP. Monaco asks for Draxler or Pastore. Paris is ok for Lucas or Guedes.

Personally i think it would be shameful to sell Draxler or Pastore, two diamonds. Pastore is always injured, but he is the romantic player of the team, he was the first one of the project with Matuidi (now playing for Juve.) He is a symbol. Draxler is a crack, best player of the last confederation cup. I won't understand if they sell him for another future crack, yes but comon 150 M€ + Draxler ... Monaco will rob Paris S.G. if they do it.

Mbappé is a sure bet for the future.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lutece FC

Can't wait till he flops :)

He won't. People who follow french academies know that he is a crack since he is 12. He is a parisian, and Paris tried so many times to attract him, they know him, his qualities, how can he play, like nobody else.

Nobody was so impressive, so young. Even Martial.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
As much as i would love for us to go and hijack PSG's target since Monaco will probably accept less from us to avoid selling him to PSG, I think it is his Family that want him to stay in Paris. Even if that was not the case I doubt we have the balls or the brains to even attempt that.

Messi983

They are not agree on which player Paris S.G. will offer. Paris can't pay 180 M€ because of FFP. Monaco asks for Draxler or Pastore. Paris is ok for Lucas or Guedes.

But will one of those players that Monaco will choose accept to go play for them for much lower wages? I think they will have some problems to convince them to take pay cut unless PSG will also cover part of that player's wages (difference between what Monaco is willing to pay and what he earns now) to make the deal happen. From that standpoint Guedes would probably be the best bet for Monaco because he has the lowest wages (at least I assume so as he's the least proven) but I've read that he's very close to join Valencia so I don't think Monaco wants him.

Messi983

As much as i would love for us to go and hijack PSG's target since Monaco will probably accept less from us to avoid selling him to PSG, I think it is his Family that want him to stay in Paris. Even if that was not the case I doubt we have the balls or the brains to even attempt that.

I think Mbappe's high wage demands were the main reason why we never really went after him. He apparently wanted 12M net from Madrid and will now get between 15-18M in Paris.

I think we would be willing to pay 150M for him if we are considering doing that for Dembele and Coutinho but I don't believe we would make him our second best paid player.

Lutece FC

Paris proposes for Mbappe a salary which starts at 8M€ and end at 13 M€ with a 1M€ increase every year (5 years contract). 18M€ is the total cost for Paris with tax.

Nobody is crazy to offer 18M€ after tax to a 18 yo player.

Garrus

Paris proposes for Mbappe a salary which starts at 8M€ and end at 13 M€ with a 1M€ increase every year (5 years contract). 18M€ is the total cost for Paris with tax.

Nobody is crazy to offer 18M€ after tax to a 18 yo player.
:lol:
I had a good chuckle with that last line.
I mean yeah, Why would anyone assume you're crazy enough to offer 18m tax free to an 18 year old, When you just spent 150m+ On him, And a 220m with 30M+ salary on another one....

I think one of the main criteria to become a PSG fan is to have zero ability for self-retrospection.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
In a few seasons Paris will be the best team in the world, surpassing all top clubs including Real Madrid and Barcelona. Every player will want to play for them and they can afford to spend 500 million plus in every single transfer window. Even Madrid and Barcelona can only afford maybe 200 milllion maximum in one window.

They will win the champions league almost every year.

Home of Barca Fans