Kylian Mbappé

Laplacian

I mean how many elite wingers/forwards in the world "show up" on a consistent annual basis during the UCL KO stages like Mbappe did for Monaco and France in 2018? Not many, and by not many I really mean not many. Like all the players this forum drools over: Salah, Mane, or even Lewandowski; just often do they do it? The only players I can think of capable of doing so was prime Ronaldo. Essentially your criticism of Mbappe boils down to him not being the best player in the world. lmao

El Gato

Villarato!
Can Madrid even afford him? Maybe next year when he's free, but he'd still be on 80m+ even on his last year. Could imagine PSG trying to ship him off to England, their owners give no fuck about Covid anyway.

Unlikely. Unless budgeted humongous amounts of cash for years.

Bulgroz

Dude that was the first time ever he showed up in a knockout match.

I take it you weren't born when he played for Monaco?

Edit: my bad, didn't see somebody already pointed that out. He also completely changed the game last season when he came in (against Atalanta I think?). And WC. I mean, he's not the clutchest player ever yet, but for a player his age he's still doing way more than anyone else right now.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
Not to take anything away from Mbappe, but Leo would run circles around this Barca side. Fucking Lenglet and a Pique who hadn’t played a single minute for months.

totally agree. its just kinda sad to see an older lion be shown he is no longer the alpha male by a younger up and coming. cycle of life i suppose

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Not to take anything away from Mbappe, but Leo would run circles around this Barca side. Fucking Lenglet and a Pique who hadn’t played a single minute for months.

Doubt he would, he would kindly wait until we put 10 men behind the ball before he can attack us, as he does in these games.

cro-man

And suddenly he is worldclass again because he played well against us.:lol: dont get me wrong he is a good player but before this match started he didnt do well. Playing well against us is nothing special.

Fucking coutinho with bayern looked wordclass against us.

SmilerBam

And suddenly he is worldclass again because he played well against us.:lol: dont get me wrong he is a good player but before this match started he didnt do well. Playing well against us is nothing special.

True!

Richard.H

Very true, still think PSG will lose vs Bayern or Man City

Home of Barca Fans