Kylian Mbappé

Messi983

Nah. FFP and wage ladder. Net loss must be within 100M in a 3 year period. Can’t ever go talking about clubs going balls to the wall on the market anymore.

Haaland will be available for 75m and I'm pretty sure Florentino can use one of your Brazilian kids to lower Mbappe's price. If he won't renew before he'll only have a year left on his contract so his price won't be as high anyway. Unless Nasser would decide to rather keep him until his contract expires than sell.

El Gato

Villarato!
If there were he would have done it by now instead of complaining he couldn’t buy Hazard earlier because of ridiculous price tag and restrictions placed on fees by UEFA and on wages by La Liga. Inter, Milan, Chelsea and PSG have all been hit by a sanction because of it. If Perez feels like he can sacrifice a window or two in order to secure a transfer then he needs a good contingency plan. That’s partly why all the youngsters are here on long contracts, because if the time comes he can just phone it in one season and play them instead of having to go to the market to fill gaps.

In other words, if Mbappé is to come for 250-300, we need to sell at least 150. Then if we want someone the next window we need to sell accordingly. And if we’re willing to risk a short sanction just to get him, we can’t have gaping squad holes. We’re better now than we have been for that because only a few players are old (Ramos and Modrić) and one has a direct backup, so this window and the next are the best time to pull the trigger.

If Nasser is smart and PSG don’t win the CL, he will sell, this window or the next.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Wolfe seems giddy, lad cannot help himself.

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing this player go to Madrid for 300m.

I seriously doubt he ever hits the heights he is being hyped up to. I cannot see him reaching Suarez's peak level let alone Messi and Ronaldo.

I would rather sell Mbappé for 300 M than lose Neymar. Although, i doubt we will manage to keep Neymar much longer.

Newcomer

If there were he would have done it by now instead of complaining he couldn’t buy Hazard earlier because of ridiculous price tag and restrictions placed on fees by UEFA and on wages by La Liga. Inter, Milan, Chelsea and PSG have all been hit by a sanction because of it. If Perez feels like he can sacrifice a window or two in order to secure a transfer then he needs a good contingency plan. That’s partly why all the youngsters are here on long contracts, because if the time comes he can just phone it in one season and play them instead of having to go to the market to fill gaps.

In other words, if Mbappé is to come for 250-300, we need to sell at least 150. Then if we want someone the next window we need to sell accordingly. And if we’re willing to risk a short sanction just to get him, we can’t have gaping squad holes. We’re better now than we have been for that because only a few players are old (Ramos and Modrić) and one has a direct backup, so this window and the next are the best time to pull the trigger.

If Nasser is smart and PSG don’t win the CL, he will sell, this window or the next.
You forgot next year is the 50 year anniversary of PSG. They might want to keep their stars for the image on top of the sporting ambition. Now that i have seen they have kept (although it seems like Atletico is blaming Cavani family for their big sign on fees and Cavani is blaming Atletico) a substitute Cavani, with only 4 months left and who has declined tremendously, i'm not quite sure they'll sell in 2020. Prolly in 2021 when they have no other choice.

250 is too low for Mbappé since his hype is so big. He isn't worth it imo but 280-300 M would be the good price.

Last edited:

Devils

Man this guy is just shameless.

The tantrums he throws in Ligue 1 where PSG are gifted the title every year is nothing short of embarrassing.

Can you imagine him in a league where there is actual opposition and competition to win the title? Kylian N'Gog would never be able to handle it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If he does not want to renew, PSG should just sell him this summer instead of letting him go for free next year.

Home of Barca Fans