Kylian Mbappé

BarçaBarça

Omfg, Real has bid 280M € for him according to France Football (reliable, aren't they?).

Nasser will say no, but Real are serious about strengthening their squad. I really fear he ends up in white in the end.

Vilarrubi

Omfg, Real has bid 280M € for him according to France Football (reliable, aren't they?).

Nasser will say no, but Real are serious about strengthening their squad. I really fear he ends up in white in the end.

Should be a no brainer for Mbappe... failed project at PSG, go to one of the biggest clubs ever, Zidane as manager fellow Frenchman.

But that's where Nasser comes in to ruin it all :nasser:

For them to sell Mbappe is admitting the project has failed and it's coming to an end.. I can see Mbappe/Neymar staying until they win something outside of Ligue 1.

Vilarrubi

I don't think Qatar acquisition of PSG is to win the UCL. It's a big target for them of course (or for any big club) but Qatar wanted positive publicity in football, and market their tiny country to bid for the WC. No one heard of Qatar in Europe before owning PSG. Now that they won the bid for the WC, I don't think they will care about PSG in the long run, giving the way Nasser is running the club brought negativity to Qatar.

It is/was. He did an interview with L'Equipe in 2014 saying they have to win it within 4 years... already 2 years late as the soonest they can win it is 2020.

His own words:

"Match after match, I feel the appetite for victory grow at PSG. I want us to win the title again and go as far as possible in the Champions League. That competition we have to win within the next four years at most."

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/news/story/_/id/1668542/psg-president-wants-ucl-triumph-four-years

FCBfan22

Real Madrid<----Mbappe-----------PSG<---------Coutinho------------Barca
Real Madrid------280 million----->PSG--------->170 million--------->Barca

Would be the sweetest thing to have 170 million of Real Madrid's transfer budget here.

:bartomeu: DO IT.

gregorrin10

how come no one here shared that story about Mbappe wanting out of PSG this summer and to Barca, and Bartomeu&co willing to travel to Paris to see if a deal could be struck, so that Mbappe would become Suarez's long term replacement, saw that somewhere a couple of days ago.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Real Madrid<----Mbappe-----------PSG<---------Coutinho------------Barca
Real Madrid------280 million----->PSG--------->170 million--------->Barca

Would be the sweetest thing to have 170 million of Real Madrid's transfer budget here.

:bartomeu: DO IT.

I wouldn't mind that at all.

FinBarcelonafan

how come no one here shared that story about Mbappe wanting out of PSG this summer and to Barca, and Bartomeu&co willing to travel to Paris to see if a deal could be struck, so that Mbappe would become Suarez's long term replacement, saw that somewhere a couple of days ago.

They will never sell him to Barca. They are very bitter to us.

If only we had bought him instead of Dembele, we would have walked this CL and probably the next. And don't believe the media, he would definitely have come if we made a strong effort to get him. We will regret that decision for the next decade.

Maybe so, but I could see perhaps a swap deal for Coutinho intrigue them, which would be even more beautiful than we outright buying him and basically giving them the Neymar money back.

neymar can have his buddy beside him and get out of mbappes shadow if this happens

win-win-win situation

one can dream

lets give them rakitic as a bonus :valverde:

Dinho10

If it was after WC 2018, I defintelty want him but his attitude has deteriorated to Ney level. He still only 20 so has time to clean up his image but signing him in this state is signing another Boozeman.

Home of Barca Fans