Kylian Mbappé

Morten

Enjoy your stay in the meme-club, Mbappe.
He is staying there as long as the oil money keeps pouring in, lets be honest.

michelco

slam studs into other guys knee, check
act suprised when red carded, check
walk of with an arrogant smirk, check

doucheback transformation complete, check

raskolnikov

slam studs into other guys knee, check
act suprised when red carded, check
walk of with an arrogant smirk, check

doucheback transformation complete, check
If he also shakes his head while walking off it reminds me of a certain someone with good marketing.

FCBfan22

Look at Cavani when this shit goes down. He is angry as fuck, but still doesn't protest, since he knows that Mbappe deserved that red.

FCBfan22

The question now is can Neymar and Mbappe even coexist anymore. It seems that the relationship is going to hell and fast.

I wouldn't be surprised if one leaves sooner or later.

serghei

The question now is can Neymar and Mbappe even coexist anymore. It seems that the relationship is going to hell and fast.

I wouldn't be surprised if one leaves sooner or later.

Let's hope the Qataris keep them together. They are a joke now, but if they get to a serious team they could be very dangerous for us in CL and La Liga (if they sign for Madrid). The more they stay at PSG, clowning around, the better for us.

Don't want to see any of them at our rivals.

Morten

Let's hope the Qataris keep them together. They are a joke now, but if they get to a serious team they could be very dangerous for us in CL and La Liga (if they sign for Madrid). The more they stay at PSG, clowning around, the better for us.

Don't want to see any of them at our rivals.

What rivals? You dont have any real rivals in Spain anymore.

serghei

What rivals? You dont have any real rivals in Spain anymore.

Good joke. Messi Barcelona is one of the best league formations of all time. Winning a league in front of them is a monumental task, probably the highest there is in club football for a Spanish side.

Morten

Good joke. Messi Barcelona is one of the best league formations of all time. Winning a league in front of them is a monumental task, probably the highest there is in club football for a Spanish side.

So, you confirmed that Barca dont have any real rivals anymore, thats all i needed, thanks.

serghei

So, you confirmed that Barca dont have any real rivals anymore, thats all i needed, thanks.

Things could change. We don't have a lock on La Liga indefinitely. Madrid could very well win the next 3. You never know with these things.

Home of Barca Fans