Kylian Mbappé

El Flaco

Scoring 4 goals within 15 minutes is a fantastic achivement, but Mbappé was pretty underwhelming tbh.

Was missing left, right and centre whenever Neymar was feeding him.

Anyone who saw the game, would agree that Neymar was MOTM.

Donatello

Monaco preffered to sell to us, but he decided to go to Paris.

Source?

Afaik we were never in the picture, we didn't even try hard because we were hell bent on getting Dembele.

Only RM was going full on, only to be put off by his demands & that PSG deal offered too much value to Mbappe and Monaco.

Last edited:

Moe

powered by;
He's the reason why I can't stand Dembele. We could've easily had footballs greatest young talent if we tried to sign Mbappe. Monaco would have had two options and it's obvious which one they would've chose:

1- PSG (a direct rival) loan Mbappe for a year and then pay 160m
2- Barca buy Mbappe and pay 160m straightaway (we had the Neymar money then + our initial budget)

raki

He's the reason why I can't stand Dembele. We could've easily had footballs greatest young talent if we tried to sign Mbappe. Monaco would have had two options and it's obvious which one they would've chose:

2- Barca buy Mbappe and pay 160m straightaway (we had the Neymar money then + our initial budget)

The player wanted PSG....

Neymar is in terrific form, hopefully he can hold his form. I still think Mbappe is overrated, he can only play good when he has space. His dribbling is average, only has pace. His finishing is good but nothing special, he misses so many chances in matches. Has he ever scored a wonderful Longshot or a beautiful freekick ? His passing also average. The good thing is, he is only 19 years old so he has huge time to improve himself but at the moment I dont see special things from him. In UCL he plays often bad. Neymar is still the Star in Paris Saint Germain.

Believe me, in La Liga you dont get any space against the most teams. He wouldnt help Barca. Look the matches in Ligue 1 almost every team plays offensive so the players gets more space and its much easier to score goals

gasgas

But people here were saying how Ousmanne is a bigger talent than Kylian :thinking:

Believe me, in La Liga you dont get any space against the most teams. He wouldnt help Barca. Look the matches in Ligue 1 almost every team plays offensive so the players gets more space and its much easier to score goals

How do you get space when the entire midfield is made of backpass merchants amd they'd rather pass back to ter stegen than launch a counterattack

FCBfan22

Emery said a few months ago that Mbappe wanted to join Madrid or Barca, before he convinced him that he should stay in France

So, he wanted P$G in the end. Because of Emery. We were to late to bid, because our board was still hoping that Neymar will stay.
We were fucked by Neymar's entourage and P$G office on that front and by coaching staff on Mbappe front.

Case closed.

Moe