Kylian Mbappé

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is apparently linked to a move to City. Why don’t we pursue him, especially since Griezmann is all but certain? And he would be a long-term solution too in our attacking department.

Sorin

What? PSG won't sell Mbappe this summer and especially not to City. Just utterly crap journalism.

It will be years until PSG will consider selling him and that if he wants out. We don't even have money to buy him now.

Joan

What? PSG won't sell Mbappe this summer and especially not to City. Just utterly crap journalism.

It will be years until PSG will consider selling him and that if he wants out. We don't even have money to buy him now.

They haven't bought him yet.

Sorin

What Khaled said. IIRC the only way his buying wouldn't be triggered automatically is if PSG got relegated this year. This way they avoided FFP last summer.

FC B

If PSG would really put him on the market I'd drop Griezmann, and sell Suarez, Paco, Gomes and all the deadwood and go full throttle for this kid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If PSG would really put him on the market I'd drop Griezmann, and sell Suarez, Paco, Gomes and all the deadwood and go full throttle for this kid.

I would do that in a heartbeat. Mbappe is a generational talent and is adept at playing as a CF and wide. Even [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] would not disagree about Mbappe due to his age, at least I hope so :lol:

Not happening though. I doubt the UEFA sanctions will be so tough that they have to sacrifice Mbappe to stay in line.

Mbappe seem to have a great relationship with Dembele. If not now, then in a few years we definitely have to sign him. 3-4 years would be a perfect time with his contract running out at PSG and Messi being 34/35 years old.

Last edited:

serghei

Are you guys serious? If Mbappe leaves PSG he'll end up at Madrid 100%. It's pretty obvious considering how much money Madrid have to spend.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Are you guys serious? If Mbappe leaves PSG he'll end up at Madrid 100%. It's pretty obvious considering how much money Madrid have to spend.

The player's wish matters the most in the end. He's not leaving PSG until 3-4 years anyway. Barca should lobby a transfer with all their French players until then.

FC B

I would do that in a heartbeat. Mbappe is a generational talent and is adept at playing as a CF and wide. Even [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] would not disagree about Mbappe due to his age, at least I hope so :lol:

Not happening though. I doubt the UEFA sanctions will be so tough that they have to sacrifice Mbappe to stay in line.

Mbappe seem to have a great relationship with Dembele. If not now, then in a few years we definitely have to sign him. 3-4 years would be a perfect time with his contract running out at PSG and Messi being 34/35 years old.

Yeah, he won't move from PSG too soon if UEFA won't enforce drastic sanctions on them but in that unlikely case I believe they'll sacrifice Mbappe instead of Neymar if they'll have to chose between the two.

Unless he'd want to play along Dembele and Messi and Farto will be willing to sacrifice a lot for him but most likely yes, he'd end up in Madrid.

The player's wish matters the most in the end. He's not leaving PSG until 3-4 years anyway. Barca should lobby a transfer with all their French players until then.

If the financial offers are the same as it happend to Mbappe already when PSG and Madrid went for him and chose to stay in France.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yes, we should start courting him early. There are plenty of Cule players who became Real Madrid players, there is no reason we can not persuade Mbappe if we are sincere and diligent.

Givenchy

hes not even a Madrid fan, hes a Ronaldo fanboy.

Dembele could be a good lure as the 2 of them are good friends. imagine a front line of Griezmann-Mbappe-Dembele with oldie Messi dropping back to midfield in the future :wub:

Home of Barca Fans